for To Be With You

12/22/2015 c1 Angela
That was beautiful! That was some good writing! Keep up the good work! :)
8/12/2007 c1 40immovinout
I had no idea there were other people who thought Drake and Josh were perfict for each other. Anyway, liked this story. Was IC.
7/13/2007 c1 2Corvin
AW That was so cute!
3/16/2007 c1 maybabbey
It is a really dumb story!
2/25/2007 c1 58MysticFireBlood
I loved your story and the song you picked. Aww me! Anyways, good story. Thanks!
2/11/2007 c1 18ShootToThrill
Hello x3

Okay, so I jutshed watching D&J on TV and was that episode where they fight and Josh's life goes much better without Drake, and so I was like "I wanna read some D&J" and here I sm reading this wonderful yaoi D&J fic x3 Man... I think you just made me a D&J pairing fan xDD I wanna read more no, ge, thanks, anyways, fav.
1/28/2007 c1 52Oasis Blackmore
It's so . . . so shippy. I watched an episode of the show today, and it's just so very, very . . . DJ. Lol. Wonderful fic. I loved the line, "'Did you think I’d hate you, Drake?'." That was impeccably sweet. Keep up the good work.

~ Oasis
1/17/2007 c1 dfghjgf
Awwe, that was adorable. I love these two.
12/31/2006 c1 E
Aw... Adorable story. Hooray for D/J
12/19/2006 c1 5Fyrerayne
::fangirl squee!:: OMG! That was awesome! And soo sweet! Loved it! Good luck!

-ANimal
11/20/2006 c1 72Mus4u
interesting. I only caught one esp. of this the other night at my mom's so I'm not even sure which boy is which.. lol. but it was still cute and sweet and evertything neat... and oh god I really didn't mean to write that so stupidily.
11/12/2006 c1 15dracoizumi
Wow, Drake and Josh! First story I've ever read slashing them up. Good work though lol. M Brotherness.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service