FanFiction.Net
for A Different Story

1/14/2007 c9 28Alaia Skyhawk
As soon as the guy said he was someone close I guessed it was Yuan. Nice fight scenes.

1/13/2007 c8 Alaia Skyhawk
Oh dear, crazy angel people!

12/21/2006 c7 Alaia Skyhawk
Aww, that was short, but if you've been busy with exams then it's understandable.

12/9/2006 c6 Alaia Skyhawk
Nice fight scene. I wonder, is he down... or not?

12/4/2006 c5 4I lOvE kRaToS
Yay! I usually review after I read all of the stories. :P Anyways...I really like the story! It's a really good version if you got to use both Zelos AND Kratos. :D I always wanted to use both...*shakes head* but that's just me. Well, I hope you continue! ^^ It's really good! Can't wait for the next chapters! ^(^^)^
12/4/2006 c5 28Alaia Skyhawk
I like the 3 way compound unison attack. I wish Namco could have put some like that in, it would have been cool.

12/3/2006 c5 1DarkLloydServant
First of all, great! I love the plot and how you describe the battles. It's like I'm beating up Mithos all over again!

Second of all, please make it longer!
11/23/2006 c4 28Alaia Skyhawk
Man, I'm the only one reviewing this. It's a shame too cos this is quite good. I'll put a recommendation in my profile, I get a lot of hits on it so it should draw a fair bit of attention to this story.

Keep up the good work

11/16/2006 c3 Alaia Skyhawk
Man Yggdrasil must be seriously pissed of, as in his anger is like an exploding supernova.

11/13/2006 c2 Alaia Skyhawk
Oo, mysterious. Please update soon.

11/12/2006 c1 Alaia Skyhawk
Hey, this looks like it could be good. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3