for Mommy Naru

7/8/2020 c10 whippicat
holyshit it's cute ...sasuke being jealous because naruto wouldn't beat him up omg
4/7/2020 c10 1mizukikage
lol! its a good way to end it after all.
2/23/2020 c10 7666snoopy
Great job!
7/5/2019 c10 Rolane
I'm confused as to why you started out with the actual story but then throughout every thing else, it was just the future. I'm sorry, its just they do this in naruto to and they always drag out things and have long flashbacks and its just kinda annoying but this is just weirding me out cause I was waiting to see what happened next in the actual story. Like where Toppuu first appeared.
4/8/2019 c2 1Most Likely Lucifer
I know this has nothing to do with your fic (Which is very amusing and funny by the way!) but, other then me, I didn't know there where other people that clumsy, though to be fair to myself I usually walk into walls, and doors, and counter, and tables, and honestly a lot of things now that I think about. Plus sometimes I just, lose all balance and start falling over...
1/10/2019 c8 lavi-kitsune
This story is too hilarious
12/10/2018 c5 Guest
I kinda ship Kakashi and Iruka a little too
9/26/2018 c7 2lazy2login
Ah i have like... 5? older sisters but they are all older than me and ive never ''really'' met them so ive basically been an only child...it is kinda lonely and i can tell the difference 'cuz a few years ago i made a friend who is a lil younger than meh and i see her as a lil sister... i often call her imouto [little sister in japanese] and sometimes she'll reply back with nee-san/onee-san/nee-chan/onee-chan [big sister] so ya... its a bit hard to explain the exact feeling but it's definately a great feeling/experience
6/21/2018 c2 reptoholic