for Simple Toys for Simple Minds

6/2/2016 c26 ej
how about vending machines...or hover boards...even the robots that greets customers at japan malls...
12/27/2015 c19 5windthorne
you know, this fic is the definition of fluff tbh. there's so much fluff I'm suffocating. like, holy shit i feel so? idk what to even feel?
nevertheless, thank you for writing this. I'm loving it so far and even though ichigo is extra cheesy i still adore it. ichigo would totally go speechless just staring at rukia. he tends to do that a lot lmaooo
6/9/2015 c7 2FunnyEasyMe
It was cute and fluffy I liked it a lot keep it up!
3/16/2015 c9 StreetlightsAndCityscapes
*uncontrollable squealing*
8/11/2014 c14 moira33
beautiful
12/19/2013 c7 moira33
So far this one is the best from my point of view
11/27/2013 c3 Someone
Kill u? No problem *holds a two-handed axe expectantly*
9/18/2013 c9 Guest
eeeeek the fluff! in a good way, btw :)
9/18/2013 c7 Guest
I really like this one!

I like how even though Ichigo doesn't know about that thing that happened in Rukia's past, he understood that something was bothering her that was related to the movie, but it wasnt the movie itself. It was really sweet, he got her out of the theater by making himself the excuse ("I don't like it, so we're leaving", etc...) b/c he knew she wouldn't appreciate any damage to her pride.

Idk. It's just such a characteristic Ichiruki moment for me, how they don't know everything about each other and don't pressure each other for info either, but have this mutual understanding that goes so deep. This chapter really gets that feeling across. One of my faves.
9/18/2013 c1 Guest
LOL Ichigo cracks me up! He's so grumpy and adorable at the same time!
5/27/2013 c16 2The Clawed Butterfly
GAH! that tore through my heart like a knife wound! *sobs*
1/13/2013 c8 4SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei
Need...a biology lesson...
9/11/2012 c18 fruitschinpo-samuraiG
I think this one might be my favorite :)
9/5/2012 c3 4thayet9
I find your fluffiness adorable and refreshing. Its not sappy or corny or cheesy (and now I'm hungry) but it still comes off as insightful and maybe even a tad poetic.
8/23/2011 c19 Guest
My review will probably be not helpful to you; I just want to let you know, that I can't find the right words to show you how this story gives me pleasant feelings, as in really (w/ big emphasis) pleasant feelings. Must be the waff no? This will be quite random. I read in your profile that you are home schooled. Well, me too. ^_^ and btw, I hope to see you write in Naruto fandom as well (oh, please). I keep my fingers cross that you'll ship SasuSaku if ever.
995 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »