FanFiction.Net
for Heartstrings of a Bow

7/24/2007 c1 1yourknightinshiningarmor
Interesting...I suppose. If you don't like my review dont read it.

Flames: Adding that "camera" option was a bit unnessecary. It affects the plotline so readers can't focus on the story.

Upsides: umm...er...well...you sorta...it was creative?
3/30/2007 c1 Dragon King
Your a good writer. I really hope you continue on this story. It could be one of the best I've ever read. The only problem I see is that you have some grammer mistakes, but other than that I see the beginning of a great story. I wonder if Rebecca will forgive Wil. Anyway you have talent and I commend you for it. Review ya later.
11/18/2006 c1 1bastion the legend
update
11/15/2006 c1 10keaira19
YAY, you posted it! But-but, there's such an abrupt ending! I hope people review because I want an ending! She HAS to forgive Wil! I'll be all teary if she doesn't!

Update (pweez?)

keaira19 :P
11/15/2006 c1 1themagebear
pretty good. both characters very ic, dialogue wise. HOWEVER. in the end, she has to forgive him. it has to end happily ever after. because both of them are too cheery to stay like this. their thoughts didnt really suit them. she may be angry now, but after she spends more time around him, she has to forgive him.
11/15/2006 c1 Maxmagnus20019
Omg uber ANGST! O_O

Very interesting though, very interesting take on Rebecca, keep it up!
11/14/2006 c1 12Auteur87
Screenplays aren't allowed on this site. Might want to redo this in narrative format, or someone's going to report it and get it taken down forcibly.