for Threads

4/16 c30 PFL2112
Update
10/15/2013 c30 cmeo
WHYYYYYYYY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS HERE OMG?! I literally just spend the last 2 days reading this and I'm OBSESSED and I know it's been 5 years since you've updated but OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I will legit PM the snot out of you lol...I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE
1/1/2013 c14 Lilwawa 471
Really pirates of the caribean?
4/18/2010 c13 34eatmypinkpeach
VAMPIRES? WHAT? WHY? I cried like four times cause they JUST KEEP DYING! :( and i don't want olivia to die.
3/20/2010 c30 lawandorderfan96
Woah! why did you stop! please continue i need to know what happens next! if you dont continue i'll cry!
7/5/2008 c30 11mrslee
RACH! What the? LOL! I'm so used to seeing your name as part of a review, not as an update. So imagine my surprise when I see this story after almost a year. Haha! I'm so glad you finally found your muse you were saying had deserted you because I love your stuff. It's so refreshingly different.

HOLY shit. She ate Olivia! In a bad way. Lol. And I seriously cannot believe you left it right there. Ack! Is she alive? Oh man...

Rach this was an awesome update but you do realise that you need to provide answers soon please. Loved this!

Love,

Laura xoxo
7/5/2008 c30 1MariposaAngel18
How can we not love you after that update? Awesome, Rach! Loved it! Can't wait for more!

XO-Sam
7/5/2008 c30 15Dances With Monkeys
fine i still love you.. but it better not be another ten months til theres an update cuz that would make me sad. :( lol but great chapter!
7/5/2008 c30 tamasit1
Imagine my surprise when I got the alert for this story. I always wondered what happened to it. I am glad you are going to finish. I look forward to reading the rest.
7/5/2008 c30 25LivNel4ever
all i have to say is that if you make us a wait another ten months to update this, i will be pretty pissed! lol. that was a great chapter! i'm so happy that you are going to finish this story through! woo hoo!

You did an amazing job, Rach!

The other Rach!
7/5/2008 c30 5gigletrig
e...! oh i'm so excited! this was awesome! can't wait for the next part!
7/5/2008 c30 757obsessedwithstabler
Oh, nice update. But you know what? The other day was my birthday, and I'd love to not have to wait till my NEXT birthday for another update! Please? And I'd like to find my left shoe... (continues searching)
7/5/2008 c30 1KatieKat1690
WOW! First of all I am soo happy that you updated this! Its fantastic! Second of all, WOW! lol What an update! I cant believe Daniella. It all makes sense now! I hope Elliot and Olivia are able to make it through together! Please don't make us wait that long again for another update! I cant wait to read what happens next!
7/5/2008 c30 26Sweet-4-Stabler
YaY...more Threads...haha...greatjob gurly, i thought it was awesome...and i am glad that you finally got around to explaining the curse...is the rest of the story in present tense or is there another flashback to look forward too?

jess
11/29/2007 c7 18EnforcerAndAccuserFan
Poor Elliot! He'll be the first cop to die of embarrassment in the line of duty!
253 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »