for Once upon a December night

8/9/2010 c21 Bloodsired
Oh,dear your story amuse me and make me laugh to no end. The lines in the stories have much humor that makes me laugh. I like it and it brighten my day as I read it. You should create another story like this, and make it more longer, you know just so the reader can enjoy it more. I like your character Amber a lot. You done a good job.
5/13/2007 c21 13Padme4000
oo great end lol loved this and reading it too
5/11/2007 c21 Azura Soul Reaver
That was awsome! I can't wait til you update!
5/10/2007 c21 14Kairi's-twin
MAN THIS ENDING IS SO WIERD! but I LOVE IT! Great job! an awesome way to end an awesome story! Just one question... WHY OH WHY IS MARISHKA ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE TO DIE? i don't get it she is by far the least annoying so why don't people keep her around for a bit longer? I meant marishka is in my opinion the best bride(Since i absolutely LOATH the others).

Lotsa luv and congrates

~Kairi's Twin~ (Aka Alanna)
5/10/2007 c21 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. Your story rocked the socks.

5/10/2007 c20 14Kairi's-twin
GOD Aleera and Jenna are both equally stupid! this chapter is kinda wierd but meh I liked it. I like how Amber grabs Aleera's hair but GREASY! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GREASY! *shdders in disgust* What is Dracula going to say or do once he and Amber are alone? I thought he was close to wooing her at the party what happened to that idea? I can't wait to read more this is totally awesome so far.

~Kairi's Twin~
5/8/2007 c20 Azura Soul Reaver
That is awsome! I can't wait til you update!
5/8/2007 c20 13Padme4000
oo cliffy
4/25/2007 c20 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. I LOVE IT. Update soon PLEASE?

3/30/2007 c19 14Kairi's-twin
"we are in trouble" I have just two words for whoever said that... NO SHIT! I mean I would think that was kind of obvious. but all in all it was a good chapter. The mourning for the toilet was hilarious. Man i can't even find words for how stupid Amber's friends are. Any ways I really really enjoyed this chapter. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
3/27/2007 c19 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Oh snap, Dracula has the upper hand again.
3/27/2007 c19 61Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit
Wow, that was great. Can't wait for more!

me.
3/26/2007 c19 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. I love it. Good job. Update soon.

3/14/2007 c18 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Awsome cliffy. Yeah, I really do suck at reviews...

I try though
3/13/2007 c18 14Kairi's-twin
OH SHIT! Dracula found out about Amber's copy of the diary! Now he will give life to his children and he is still hunting for her to make her his bride... at least he has SOME feelings for her. WTF IS WRONG WITH AMBER'S FREINDS AND FAMILY? why must they constantly bicker about everything? I mean come on who fights about who's going to save them all fro tumbling over a cliff to their deaths? GOD! if I was Amber I would hve jumped off and let them fall, that is how much those three annoy me . And how stupid is it of the brides to try and lie to Dracula? Any who this chapter was great... except for the bickering which is driving me INSANE!

~Kairi's Twin~