for Cry For Me

8/30/2013 c1 25TheOrichalconThief
A very good story indeed, and a wonderful writing-style. A lengthy, proper detailed version of this story would be amazing to read for sure!
4/23/2009 c1 The Angel Of Ruin
oh my god! its so sad please make antoher one to see wat happens
1/4/2008 c1 15Sophia Rose Uchiha
That Was AWSOME! ROCK ON! You should write more!
10/16/2007 c1 Mrs.Uchiha
This was very well written! Sasuke is so sexy with his misunderstood love for Sakura! You can't just leave this as a one shot! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! ITS THAT GOOD!
5/1/2007 c1 3pavement-greengrass
Hey this is really really cool! You made Sakura a little weak though. I think she would put up more of a fight. But it was so cool!
4/26/2007 c1 CeciliaaktlSasuke
That story was well detailed, i could imagine it in my head erally well. It was really sad, and deep, i almost wanted to cry. Anyways I really like it, maybe you should make this into a multi-chapter story.
1/23/2007 c1 3An Antidote
that was deep... i could feel the emotions of the characters... well done author
12/4/2006 c1 6CloudedMirror
WHA! ONE SHOT! NO WAY! KEEP GOING! i love this sasuke x sakura with all the action! i also love how sakura is a tough girl and not a whimpy love sick girl who attached to sasuke. i like how she seems to still like him but is still willing to fight him. Keep up the good work! and keep going please!
11/24/2006 c1 6SoulessRain-eye
man ive read to many one shots now...but they are so good..especially this one...i like it alot. good work.
11/17/2006 c1 4Eijimi
It was very interesting. I think you should keep going to explain the plot.
11/17/2006 c1 boo93
great job! i love how this sounds so far. =] keep up the good work and make it into a chapter story!
11/16/2006 c1 30Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever
It's awesome, it kept me in suspense the whole time ^_^ Definitely make a chapter story out of this!
11/16/2006 c1 ashley
i think you should continue this story...b/c its good and sasuke rox...is that a good enough reason?...i think so...!

^_^
11/16/2006 c1 3Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName
i'll put this simply. . .HECK YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! WHEN YOU WRITE THIS GOOD AND KEEP PEOPLE'S EYES GLUED TO THE SCREEN THE WHOLE TIME AND THEN TRY TO MAKE IT A ONESHOT...no, that is def. NOT going to work. PLEASE CONTINUE...u better or i'll make gaara do a sand coffin jutsu on you. muahahahahahahaha*cough

gaara conqueres all...MUCH LOVE
11/16/2006 c1 10karea wheeler-chan
IT WAS GOOD! but it needs more chapters unless you don't want to i'm not mad at u for this one shot. but WARNING ONE SHOT would have been nice too i guess thats my fault not looking how many chaps but any ways it was good really good.
25 Page 1 2 Next »