for Hear No Evil

11/29/2010 c12 8Guyluver14
I'm confused. But i do know Sean is being a big a**. But great plot line. its a really good story but I get confused A LOT. But other than that great plot and keep it up.
7/17/2010 c15 7HermioneGranger2020
this was great, im a huge Semma fan, but i find Jemma interesting too. So the whole thing was great.
6/24/2010 c14 37Fred-Weasley-Isn't-Dead
I really like this. Please update soon
9/14/2009 c14 semma 4 ever
so who did she talk to on the phone? who did she call and who answered whos phone?
8/5/2009 c1 1The Wild Goddess
just bad
7/5/2009 c14 zoey01
please please keep goi ni just love reading about sean and emma and jay nd everyone else please keep on goin i lovew it so much
6/10/2009 c14 19lovedegrassixx
love love lovinn it!
7/18/2008 c13 i-love-degrassi09
great story...its like something ive never read before. but i think emma and sean should stay together. or well get back together first. but loving it so far please update soon!
1/3/2008 c13 2KarmaClassic
great chapter. Emma "I am woman hear me roar" thing is really working for me. I like how you don't make her one of those girls who need a guy to feel validated.
1/2/2008 c13 semma 4 ever
ok i get what you mean about indepented and happiness dosn't always mean a guy but i love semmas but hay it is your story so have fun and update soon.
1/2/2008 c13 4Ellie CameronDB
Great story, I hope Sean and Emma end up together. It would be so cute and I love the plot. Emma losing her hearing is such a great focus for a story. I really love the title also, it's awsome! Update soon!
1/1/2008 c13 5XoPri24
aw veryy cute
1/1/2008 c12 goddesslinds
yay an update =) this story is really good.ick sean was a total jerk and now he wants emma to just forgive him? hmm...can't wait to see what happens next!
1/1/2008 c12 funnechick
This update was quite a surprise. But a good one. I can't believe how quickly Emma decided to go back to Vancover. Even though I really (at this point) don't think that Sean deserves the time a day from Emma, I hope she stays. But if she does...I really hope she doesn't jump back into a relationship with Sean. Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR! UPDATE SOON!
12/31/2007 c12 18seanjay13