for Cemetery Rendezvous

it was great
8/11/2014 c1 Bin82501
gosh this is so good
6/17/2013 c1 11MertleYuts
Dawww, it's all gooey and lovey and fight-y in the BEST way X) I am so jealous of your ability to do grand sweeping love tones so well! Also, I told you that I love the word balmy, but I really do love that word, it's just so difficult to find good places to use it, and this was one of the few perfect places for it besides on a beach or a porch with iced tea. Also, I am sleepy, so probably my words are getting garbled. ALSO, you did a very good job of explaining things enough for people(me) who only vaguely remember like one episode of sailor moon from very early childhood. Good job, awesomeness and all that!
1/29/2011 c1 148Lalaith Quetzalli
No idea what Endy's power is called, but i believe psycometry is to read the imprints people or events leave on objects; not fully sure on that one, but it's what I think.

I liked the fic, while I find the idea of Usagi (or Serenity) having had an older sister and her family's reactions to what what happened in that fire a bit strange, I still think the fic was great.

I was actually waiting for either of the two lovers to mention something that would make them realize about their very first meeting when they were so young.

I really wish you would continue this fic. What happened here would drastically change everything else!
11/2/2010 c1 Death and Rebirth
good
2/11/2010 c1 14StarryNight101
I really really really liked it! :) It was very well-written, and I really got caught up in the story and the world it takes place in. :) I was scared when Usagi died, I really thought she wasn't going to survive! Anyways, good job, I really liked it.
11/15/2008 c1 MoonGoddessMagic
absolutely loved reading ur story!
10/27/2007 c1 8Forever Ordinary
Yeahyeahyeah. I love it.
7/3/2007 c1 8Ummster
that was an awesome chapter! No, don't make it longer. It's best as a one-shot I think. Actually you could do a sequel if you wanted with Usagi and Mamoru together, but that's up to you. As for this section, it's best over.

The only thing that strikes me is that Usagi was choking up blood so Mamoru couldn't really kiss her could he? And wouldn't that be limiting her air supply? I dunno, this is your story, maybe Mamoru likes the taste of blood :D. That doesn't matter much. Anyway I loved the emotion you put into it!
5/26/2007 c1 mystic soilder
I hope that you finish your other story so that you can come back to this one. It has a lot of potential to be a great full flege chapter story. It was a beautiful story.
5/9/2007 c1 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
5/3/2007 c1 sparklingdimondz
great story write more!
1/19/2007 c1 merangelgal
That was a great story, very long and detailed for a oneshot, I really enjoyed it!
12/30/2006 c1 12creativesm75