for Chemicals React

1/18/2018 c1 32Noctus Fury
I'm not sure if they're OOC, per say. I think the story's awesome! I agree that they're a little unloved just for the sole fact that there's no love story. There was only a page of that. The rest was just post-marriage fluff. Which makes me mad. Just because Kathryn Lasky isn't strong in the romance department doesn't mean that people should not like Sorelli just because they're married.

Anyway, awesome story. Better by the fact that it's Soren x Pelli.
10/16/2015 c1 dead-archived-dragon
It's been a year since I first read this... and since then I've read it so many more times. I finally made an account and feel it's time to properly give you some kudos for this work. It was just... amazing. The deepness of the story, the dark side and the feelings it invoked in me(crying). Seriously. One of the most amazing works I've ever read. Also, the fact that you used Legendary Pokemon instead of Humans and captured their personality perfectly, and imagined an amazing world... bonus points. I just want to say, thank you. This... actually changed my life in some ways. I will never forget it
5/13/2011 c1 3Valentine McDaniel
This was absolutely brilliant! You have a wonderful gift for words. From the very beginning you're sucked right into the story feeling every emotion that runs through Soren's and Pelli's gizzard. My only regret is that it ended. Well done!
4/19/2011 c1 UltimateCalculator
Uppdate or you die
12/16/2010 c1 soren172
very good make it feder this one of the best story's you maked i want more of the story it's great
10/1/2010 c1 8cyanthetriangle
I like it. Very full of great discription. I'm reading Guardians of Ga'hoole and saw the movie not so long ago.
12/12/2009 c1 Icestar
I love it!
6/25/2007 c1 Fuuma Konan
One of my favorite songs.

+One of my favorite pairings.

+Well-written.

=I LOVE IT
3/2/2007 c1 defunctpage
It was good! Gonna write more?
12/24/2006 c1 No Longer A FanFic User
This is some good stuff! currently reading DotW. ^_^

I wonder if Kathryn Lasky will actually go into detail about their relationship...
11/19/2006 c1 Obversa
Aww, your story is so cute! And to think Soren never thought he'd actually be in love or mave a mate! :) LOL Anyways, the story is awesome, better than mine (which is way to long anyways)!