for Betrayal

11/3/2018 c7 4Monster King
Great story please continue it soon
5/1/2013 c7 alexanaxela
no there isn't hope
12/5/2012 c5 2Zatheko
why do you say "munch" instead of "much"? are they eating something? ya kno, "munching" on something?
3/9/2012 c6 3Makavelius Flavius
I don't know why but your Naruto I think might have Bi-Polar syndrome(this isn't saying you poorly portrayed his character, frankly I'm starting to wonder when Naruto will really eventually snap and be angry at all the people who treat him like crap in the show/manga.) because one moment he feels complete bliss and happiness, the next his body essentially shuts down and is tired, not wanting to deal with people, and very sad, meh just a minor observation though I could be wrong.
1/9/2012 c6 7I am L with a death note
Pretty good but one thing has been bothering me you say munch instead of much I'm an unofficial OCD but good story
11/5/2011 c7 xbamsod
Its a good story. I really like the fact that Naruto is a lot calmer now and that the team is finally giving him the respect he deserves. ~Update Soon~ ^_^
7/20/2011 c7 shadowofdestrution
great chapter jsut inching to read the next one
1/28/2011 c7 13FF's Nightmare
Cool
1/15/2011 c1 4Oppressed Madness
I love Sakura bashing and the story's okay but it's not the best.

You're at a college level and you can't spell acknowledge and you don't know the difference between much and munch? Also you used '2' instead of 'too' in this story and you used '2' instead of 'two', you should know better than to do that.

Other than that I didn't really have a problem with the story.
7/20/2010 c7 6ManateeFace
as soon as you can, hmm? how about 4 years? update plz
12/22/2009 c7 darkjedi35
I really like this story. Please finish this story soon
11/23/2008 c7 the final blow
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! great jopb abd keep it up! =)
11/19/2008 c5 711OneDone2Many
suggestion...can u pls next time arrange ur words and sentences into proper short paragraphs...

u bunch up all ur contents of words..it's very dizzy and hard to read sentence to sentence!

thank q for the story!
3/16/2008 c7 pamellka
~Nice.But you always write 'munch' instead of 'much'.It kinda irritates me,but never mind.When will you update?
2/10/2008 c7 13creativesm75