for One Small Chance

11/29/2010 c1 3CattyNebulart
Typo:

Ther was, in fact, a very good reason he hadn't killed Wilhelm

Ther - There

It's also a bit rambling and too much tell and not enough show. Inline A/N are also generally a bad idea, and it would work better if it was Negi blushing at the memory or something. Remember, show don't tell.
8/3/2007 c1 57Stone-Man85
Very Interesting.

I always wondered what was going on in that boy's head after the battle.

I always thought he was just exhausted and was staring into space.
7/15/2007 c1 5TzuiAssassian
It hurts your 'brainal area' to write more than a chapter! Well, lots of people like that so they can write lots of random ideas and never have to continue one again.

First fanfic was good, I guess, although slightly (just slightly) confusing. ^_^ Erm...thats a good philosophy (is it one?) that you can up with why Negi didn't kill Wilhelm.

See ya (gonna read next fanfic!)

-TzuiAssassian-
3/17/2007 c1 9Jennon-Donnon
Thanks for the review in my fic.

I'd like to see more from you, so you are on my alerts list for now. You actually make a good point there, this is probably why Negi hesitated... Well, this and the fact that he's too kind to kill anyone. Nice idea, I like it.

So I'll be seeing more of you. Keep it up, and upload another fic sometime. Bye until then.
2/27/2007 c1 Ceaka
brilliant

^^ nice work l like it ^^
11/21/2006 c1 2TotoroChibi
Ahh..very clever.

Wilhelm actually ends up saving half the village?

You're so brilliant. ;D

This story better not stay a one-shot. D
11/20/2006 c1 3Wicked Disgraceful Knight
MAN, That Was Good! Really REALLY Good! Nice one-shot indeed

good work(I like poetic or philisophical stories)

and keep up the good work
11/20/2006 c1 6Serac
Ha, ha, jus' a lil' bit...

That was really good. Way to make a black character suddenly look a lot more grey. I usually prefer actual stories, but this was good for something its size. Nice job.
11/20/2006 c1 2dreamer3chan
hi~

nice interpretation on Negi's thought on that particular fight!

it's really nice to see more good and serious Negi fic around that centre on the main characters' thought!

please write more in this fandom!
11/20/2006 c1 12Scion-of-Thanatos
My god...I actually logged on just to review this piece...

I never thought about Wilhelm like that before, or about alot of the things you brought up here...I'd say that this one is good, no matter how you look at it!

And you captured Negi so well, in my point of view, so extra points to you!

As for your first shot at this stuff? DAMN, WHAT A BULLSEYE THAT WAS!

See ya, and good luck on future one-shots!