for Wilted

3/9/2013 c4 lesa.blazer
Please please please please continue
4/8/2011 c4 NotacontrivanceFAN
Do you know how amazing written this story is? You need to start another fic in this format A.S.A.P. I'm studying this writing style so I can coporate it in my fic. It's a shame you haven't updated this masterpiece for a long time. Well, good things only last for a while!

The way you do Tommy P.O.V... its like I'm inside his head or it's like I'm him. You know? It's a gift how you could write something fiction but it feels like you're in that reality for a second as you read it.

I read this story the time period when you were first posting it and when I got to chapter 4, I wondered to myself... What can she do next? It's like you ended it perfectly. No idea popped into my head on how you could continue this story. And that's is probably why you haven't updated in a long time. I'm only assuming, Of course.
12/25/2009 c4 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
This story is amazing! I have read through it several times now and I can hardly believe that I didn't review before. I was somehow sure I did, but I obviously didn't. Oh well, better late than never, right? :) Anyways, it's a great story and your way of writing/creating this certain sad/depressive/romantic/passionate/... atmosphere is unbelievable, you're a really talented writer! Poor Jude, though she kinda acted wrong in this chapter herself... I'd say poor Tommy too, if I wouldn't want to smack him for being so oblivious! He's so in love with Jude. WEll, at least he is in my world^^

However, I can't wait to get an update on this awesome story :)

Kathy
5/14/2009 c4 9brandnewx3
So, I was looking at your profile and looking through your favorites for the story Sweet Surrender, because I think you had favorited it.

Anyway I also looked at your previous stories and came across this. So I read it, well more skimmed over many parts and read the other parts, (I probably will go back and actually read when I have time after finals end).

And I absolutely love it. The point of view is Tommy talking to himself, when written out that statement sounds funny. But yea, Its like hes scolding himself and all...

Anyway, I really hope you will continue this at some point in the future, even though its been like over two years since you last updated...

Anywho thats all I wanted to say for now.

Tiffany
8/2/2008 c4 2Skylar McKay
I know I haven't reviewed this before, but I really love this story and I hope that just because a year has gone by that it doesn't mean you're giving up on this story.
6/28/2008 c4 TimeToBeYour21
You continue to surprise me.

You have a talent; that's quite obvious.

I'm very intrigued by this one. It's unique; the style draws me in.

I can't decide who I dislike more, Jude or Tommy. It was Tommy at first, but after reading this last chapter, it's Jude.

All of this unprotected sex is bound to end up with a pregnancy. They'd better watch out! Haha.

Great story, girl. I can't wait to read more of your work.

Favorited :)

-Rae
7/15/2007 c4 JudeRockGoddess
Again...amazing chapter

I loved it so much and I can't wait to read more!

This fanfiction is really one of the best I've read since you are one of the best writers I've read on

7/15/2007 c3 JudeRockGoddess
This 3rd chapter was great too!

I didn't expect you to re-write the 2nd chapter in Jude's point of view...I loved it! :)
7/14/2007 c2 JudeRockGoddess
WOW! I can't think of anything else to say excepts that this second chapter was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

Really I still can't believe how you manage to write so well...every single sentence is just...perfectly perfect

Wow! I loved that chapter so much and I'm dying to read the next ones but right now I'm just going to go to bed, because your fanfiction kept me up until 4:45am (yes it's actually 4:45am in France)...can you believe that?

I'm so tired I nearly fell off my chair several times

But I loved this chapter so much that i HAD to review it right now :)

Again, it was simply perfect...you do an amazing job, really!

CĂ©lia
7/14/2007 c1 JudeRockGoddess
Wow! you managed to write the longest one-shot I've ever read out of a 5 or 6 lines dialogue

and it was...so good! PERFECT I should say

I don't how you can make us feel like we are INSIDE the story, like one of the characters.

I loved it...it definitely goes to my favourite stories list :)
6/25/2007 c4 14Katnz17
I feel bad I didn't review this when it was posted. I guess I didn't really know what to say. I was thoroughly surprised by the turn of events and the way they came about. Things really are kind of dangerous between these two at the moment huh? Is it going to be a constant temptation for them to even be around each other? And it's terrible they don't use protection or anything like that. It could lead to a whole host of problems.

Hope you'll have fun in Paris. Lucky you. ;)
5/5/2007 c4 1Everleigh Rayne
wow that was unexpected! didnt think that wud happen. lol but i guess thats what you wanted. neways please update again soon on this ff. i really wna noe what happens next
5/5/2007 c3 Everleigh Rayne
wow good chapter. lol judes halerious (sp) when shes angry - lyk she is with tommy now lol.
5/4/2007 c2 Everleigh Rayne
this chapter was sad as. lol buh good writting even though it made me sad lol. neways..
5/4/2007 c1 Everleigh Rayne
haii. since i finishe ur other ff i decided to read this one. its really. good it made me think behind what acttually happend in the show. lol neways im gna keep on reading .. hope u update this one again soon. coz i relised u havent updating this one in a while lol. sorry if is eem pushy. dont mean to come off like that. but u=if u have time could you? thanx
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »