for Dance Off

11/22/2009 c25 Marian
What's the sequel?
4/19/2009 c24 26Ellie6
Oh he is so going to say guilty! He even changed his story half way through being questioned from 'she wanted me' to 'she didn't want me, but she should have.' Ugh, I hate Deavon so much :( At least, hopefully, some justice will be served. On a brighter note, Aly is about to pop lol, hopefully we'll be hearing more about that soon, right? But I didn't know that Becca was homeless when she was a child, that's sad =(

I can't wait wait for the next chapter, and very hopefully it will start with the word 'guilty'. Update soon! =)
3/28/2009 c24 7SecondStarToTheRight18
Awe, come on, Becca! Don't do that to me! haha UPDATE!

And, girl, the whole trial was very real feeling! Awesome, very real, chapter!

But watch spelling "rape" as "rap" and "trial" as "trail", mkay? Thanks, just pointing it out! haha

Hugs,

PS UPDATE!
1/26/2009 c23 26Ellie6
Aw, I feel so sorry for Jesse and Rebecca =( I hope that scum Deavon gets everything that's coming to him :( I can't wait for the trial to be over, it can only get better from there, right? Like the wedding =D And hopefully there'll still be that idea of the happily-ever-after-pregnant-with-Jesse's-kid thing I've mentioned before... lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter =)
10/12/2008 c22 2Candace Storms
i love this story...the rape with Deavon...wow. that was a good plot twist. you ought to have them have a crazy court trial. make deavon cause trouble in court...that would add a lot to the story. update soon, this stuff is great.
9/18/2008 c22 7SecondStarToTheRight18
Awe! Hahaha "you didn't have piss all over you" LOL loved that whole thing! And when Aly's like, "I have to pee!" lol Oh, Scot and Todd talking about golfing... just like men, no? Like, in the middle of all that he can be all, "I think Greg wants to golf" pahaha I love you're writing, it's so like, just pulls me away from whatever sh*t might be going on in my life and stuff, you know? Thanks for writing, girl.

Hey, I kinda thought Aly's water was gonna break when she said that but then again, how pregnant is she? What if she had the baby premature? Hmm... just thinking out loud, like you said, you get inspiration from reviews sometimes, right? So yeah, thinking out loud can't hurt lol But you totally don't HAVE to use ANY of my ideas, I'm just suggesting them! Can't wait for an update, love ya!

Hugs,

9/17/2008 c22 26Ellie6
Lol nice gross/funny story =P And you're wrong, the rest isn't good... it all is =) Lol. Can't wait for the next update.. i can see Becca getting pregnant with Jesse's kid.. ooh that reminds me of that question you asked before. Please don't let that happen! Although it would make for good reading =P Well I guess the Becca pregnant with Jesse's baby thing is just wishful thinking... ok I'm rambling =P

Update soon!

Ellie xoxo
8/31/2008 c21 7SecondStarToTheRight18
Ah AW oh my God e this was SO sweet! I seriously LOVE how he proposed! Girl, you are so good at this whole like, making things sweet and romantic but still so real and funny in spots to lighten the mood and like, drama around the next bend and then happy and carefree and then Haha like life! PLEASE update soon! I don't know what I'll do if you don't! Wait, I do! I won't update MY story! You got that, missy? Good! *wink*

Again, ah I loved it! And awe, when Jesse told everyone to please leave, like, that was so sweet!

"Stop dawdling, Mom." Jesse said.

LOL loved it! And the heart-to-heart convo was so perfectly sweet! Okay, okay, I'll shut up now, it's super obvious I loved it!

Lotsa love back at you,

Anna

PS I already answered your question, right? I think I did but let me know if I didn't! lol Now UPDATE!
8/22/2008 c21 26Ellie6
Hey! Just read all the chapters, and it's 3:21 at the moment in the UK, but it was well worth staying up to read! :( God, I HATE Deavon, I can't believe he raped her =( But the last part of this chapter was really cute! And I'm glad Jesse finally proposed! Aw it made me dead sad when Becca would say how she was saving that for Jesse :'( You're a really good writer! Update ASAP!
8/14/2008 c20 MRS.JESSE MCCARTNEY
OH MY GOSH! I LUV THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH I'M GLAD SHE CALLED THE POLICE RITE AWAY INSTEAD OF SOME FANFICTIONS WERE THAY WAIT FOR WEEKS UNTILL THEY FINALLY TELL SOMEONE BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG I STILL LUV THOSE FANFICTIONS! I LUV UR FANFICTION SO MUCH KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
7/21/2008 c20 7SecondStarToTheRight18
Ah you're insane! You can't do that to Becca and Jess! *cries* I LOVE THIS! haha Seriously, it's crazy but I love, love, love it! Poor Jesse omigod and REBECCA! ah when she said "Just ashamed, i was saving that for you." I almost cried! gah you HAVE to update this like, RIGHT NOW. yes, right now, 2 in the morning and everything haha This is INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, SUPER WAY COOL! =P Teehee, lovin' it, girl, UPDATE!

7/9/2008 c19 MRS.JESSE MCCARTNEY
OH MY GOSH! UPDATE FAST PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!
7/5/2008 c19 14whitecollarfan11
So much drama and suspense! Hurry up and update! I love this story!
4/25/2008 c17 1Snickerdoodle134
Wow! That was intense! LOVE IT!
4/25/2008 c16 Snickerdoodle134
I was so close to crying, it's not even funny.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »