for STAND BY YOUR MAN

7/26/2010 c27 34Amethyst Jewels
OMG! Love..just LOVE! That's what I feel about this story! This was my first 21 Jump Street fic & I think it's epic! Thanks for making it so awesome! 3
9/14/2008 c4 9dispatcher652
Great story
5/21/2008 c27 bovary
Just great!
1/10/2008 c27 LibraryTech
I'm glad... you up dated the last.

I like your story
1/9/2008 c27 597Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
11/26/2007 c2 1queen08
Hey is there anyway you are going to continue with this story? We have a new Tom and Judy story and I'm hoping Three's a crowd will be updated, so it would be great if we get an update on this story too. I really enjoyed this story and your writing..
8/16/2007 c26 LibraryTech
I could see Judy jumping on him...LOL...The Alpha Males butt heads!..Good story...Keep up the good work
8/15/2007 c26 597Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Call me crazy, but I kind of feel sorry for Booker. He just wanted to catch the creep and it blew up in his face. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/7/2007 c25 ladylove5
I am loving this story
8/5/2007 c25 LibraryTech
Good chapter..that was sweet...I am enjoying your story!
8/4/2007 c25 Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the fip side.
8/2/2007 c24 LibraryTech
So Booker's buzzing by them now...up date soon.
8/1/2007 c22 LibraryTech
No this is wrong..They should tell Fuller and bdtter yet Tom cause he is going to be ready to kill someone..and Judy just might be more pissed off that Tom will be!..Good read..keep up the good work!
8/1/2007 c22 Ghostwriter
Great job. Yay, Booker's gettin' into the mix! Well, if I know Jump Street as well as I think I do, I'm almost positive that they'll know Book's just playin' Roberts. I mean, they know that he can shuck and jive a person with the best of 'em. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
7/4/2007 c8 bellshell
This could be a better story if you corrected your numerous spelling and grammar mistakes. Also, your characters are a bit over the top and ooc.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »