for Eggs and Toast

3/3/2013 c1 madinalakesavedmylife
Loved this to absolute pieces, I swear you are a bonefied genius. XD Fantastic, just every word of this is pure gold - I laughed so much! Mainly because this is what happens when I try to cook, but meh. Fantastic, keep up the awesome work! XD
11/4/2007 c1 2EvilBunny101
*falls of chair laughing* OMG! Wow. That's sad. Lol. Maddie really cant cook. Great job!

~EvilBunny101
10/2/2007 c1 2Anaeli
its funny and cute! but I have some questions is this a continuation of someting else! what am I missing here!
2/27/2007 c1 ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr
FINALLY! REVIEW TIME!

You know how much I love the cutesy moments... and this, m'dear... was very, very, very cute! LOVED IT! Aww, poor Maddie... Don't worry, gurl! Half of us can't cook to save our lives... and the other half just pretend to know what they're doing. Jackie is her knight in shining... erm... chef's outfit?

*sigh*

What I'm trying to say is that this was adorable, and I loved it! It may be 10 at night... but I suddenly have a need for breakfast! Muhahaha! (I'll probably just grab a bagel to be on the safe side!)

Love you, loverly! MUWAH! (That was supposed to be a kissing noise... lol)

Love,

your insane lover...

~/Addy/~
2/11/2007 c1 12xxlyssxx
Oh My Goodness that was hilarious!

“Come on, Baby… I’ll take you to Denny’s.” he said, still laughing lightly.

Haha, gotta love Denny's.
12/30/2006 c1 Adraia
Let me just say that your craving was hilarious!
12/2/2006 c1 9I never promised
oh my, i loved it...really good
11/27/2006 c1 8UpsideRight
Hey:)

Aww...Poor Maddie:) She should really know by now that she and kitchens just don't mix well together. Lol!

I loved Jack's reaction to the destroyed kitchen, though. You have once again come up with a brilliant Jack/Maddie story, and I can't wait to read more:)
11/26/2006 c1 2Aspiring Empath
*Smirks* Sounds like me when i try to make pancakes...even more embarrassing-they were ready make pancakes...just add water and go! *sigh* I think I've mastered pasta but thats about it...as for reading directions from a recipe/etc...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE! I can't even make a CAKE from a BOX! I KNOW...it's like, Come on Starrie get with the program...and yet, sadly...no program for ol' Starrie...she sits back and watches dear ol' Daddy make her dinner (and when she offers to help...he shudders and asks her to make a salad...as in, take it out of a bag and put it in a bowl...and "let me open it for you") I feel so UNLOVED! haha. WEll, I was craving some more TGND and now my CRAVING is satisfied...

LOVE YOU

**Starrie**
11/25/2006 c1 1crosbyfan21
Hey girl! *hugs* Damn, it's been awhile lol. Hope you're doing well. Anyway, I loved this story! Very funny :)

Oh, and please update your other stories soon! Pretty please? :p :p
11/23/2006 c1 10XxCrash.And.BurnXx
OMFG I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER AT THE END CAUSE I COULDNT HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER OMFG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR, LIKE...

NOW!

sorry...over excited

XxCrashXx :D
11/23/2006 c1 OTHlover04
that was funny
11/23/2006 c1 Marty
LOL! It's so sweet! = )

I'm sorry I am not logged in...

Aww... Keep on!

Love,

Mart
11/22/2006 c1 Eveline Wulf
Hey Ophelia!

I absolutely adore "Eggs & Toast". You did a lovely job creating this humorous piece. Maddie and Jack are absolutely adorable. Bravo!

XoXo,

"Calendar Girl"/Nicole.
11/22/2006 c1 1Rinse and Repeat
You already know I thought this was funny. :] Something about people craving eggs and toast makes me laugh. Jack and Maddie are so cute. Lovely little one-shot.

+Athena Moralias.

PS - Yeah, I actually left a review. Its short and crappy, but at least I did something.