for WTMCO Sequel: Conquest

12/2/2020 c33 Grace
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the first book and this one but WHERE DID IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
11/2/2020 c27 alyesa30
ugh... Rin is horrible, he deserves to get punched not defended. I have to give up on this.
10/28/2019 c29 36snowcloud8
Super cute OCxOC moment, but I admit, I was kinda surprised. I kinda half expected it to be Hanae X Hakoda, with all the potential ground work that was there, but this is okay too.
10/4/2019 c33 Guest
This was written before I was even born and yet nothing can compare to how amazing this is
1/19/2019 c23 Roses-R-Rosie
I still loved this chapter and such, but tiny little detail abt Zuko, you said at one point “he wondered where that perfectionist streak had come from”, but Zuko is without a doubt very much a perfectionist.

He’s a very orderally person. He wakes up early at the same time everyday; he practices his bending at the same time everyday; he pushes himself incredibly hard; he’s very hard on himself when he thinks he’s failed at something; he (used to) follow orders from his father like they were his life’s worth.

Not all those relate to being a perfectionist, but they are all attributes of someone who has strong perfectionist tendencies
1/19/2019 c22 Roses-R-Rosie
Oh my gosh...I just realized something...Rin reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow!

He uses pet names like “dear girl” which is a name I can definitely see Jack using; he has that same dark side to him; he makes a lot of jokes abt Katara and him liking each other; he even shortened her name to “Kat” like Jack shortens Elizabeth’s name to “Lizzie”.

Mind. Blown. Parrelles!
10/6/2018 c1 1Mellifluous Mortality
I just read WTMCO and I'm so sad to hear that this was never finished! Please know that even this many years later, people would love for you to come back to it!
9/19/2018 c33 Isabel
Hi so i realize this was written literally a decade ago, and you’re probably not even checking this anymore, but if you could find the time to update this that would be so amazing. You’re probably not going to read this, but yeah just putting that out there.
P.S. you’re writing is so good and I’m sure it’s just gotten better. You should show off your improvement! (is the flattery working?)
11/10/2017 c33 4worldcrawler
I have only just discovered this and I know you may never update it but I just wanted to say that if you ever have, idk, a mid life crisis or something and want to come back to it we will be waiting 3
9/27/2017 c33 21Helen Flower
Where it's the next chapter?
8/17/2017 c33 Guest
Ummm, I know that it has been 9 years already, but please update this! It's so great :D
8/17/2017 c14 Guest
Oh my god... I am seriously so confused now. Is he bad? Or good? Gosh you are such an amazing writer.
4/17/2017 c33 Guest
We need updates! :)
3/12/2017 c33 LaurenJanuary
Pleaseeee continue! I know you wrote this over 10 years ago but it's awesome! I have no idea why you stopped but write some more please
1/17/2017 c33 3
Please continue this! Oh my goodness this is amazing why did you stop!
739 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »