for The Skilling Game USTS WIN

3/14/2013 c11 Anonymous
LET POPO MAKE IT! We just had a death about one or two chapters ago. Another is MORE THAN ENOUGH.
3/14/2013 c9 Anonymous
I expected either Dr. Mario or Roy to meet their demise. WHADYA KNOW?I WAS RIGHT! But it was Roy D:
3/14/2013 c5 Anonymous
YAYZ! You saved a character!
3/14/2013 c3 Anonymous
DON'T KILL THEM!
3/14/2013 c2 Anonymous
So smashers might die?

I'm Relieved Marth, Meta Knight, Sonic, Lucario, Luigi, Nana, Mewtwo, Lucas, Link, Toon Link, Kirby, Yoshi, Ike, and everyone else never participated.
10/6/2012 c2 21Princess Toady
OMG, I was reading this story again and...

SPOILERS

Oh my god, you're so smart...

"Wario, greed could lead to FALLING." Wario fell in that chair.

"Roy, sometimes it's good to CUT risks." Roy got cut pretty badly.

"Popo remove your parka, you could be HOT in there." Popo found a pipe rather hot.

Are the ones I got. But then, I suppose those comments aren't insignificant :

"As long as you don't DROWN" for Jigglypuff, leads me to believe that she was going to drown at one point or another of the story.

"Don't you wish your size could be FROZEN in time" for Donkey makes me believe that he was going to be 'cryogenized'.

Pit was going to be stabbed as the host commented on his weapon "Be careful not to STAB yourself."

For Doctor Mario, I suppose he could be killed because he did not receive any medical assistance and something could drop on Samus, squashing her.

So my guess was that Ness and Fox were supposed to survive. Maybe. Possibly.
4/30/2007 c11 318FireKai
This chapter was really good. I really don't like Popo at all, but I hope that he doesn't die, because I feel sorry for him. He tried to be brave and help the group by getting the clue and it would be terrible if he died because of this. Anyway, it's your story, so do as you wish, because I know that either way the story will continue being really good :)
4/15/2007 c3 4Fan Boy 101
Hey! This is getting good! I'm gonna continue reading! Nice job!
4/15/2007 c11 18ElementUchihaMaster
Wow... this is very good... :) very good
4/15/2007 c11 30Herr Wozzeck
About time this was updated.

This was a good chapter. You could have gone on for a longer period about the other characters, but this much is fine.

So you know where that leads.

Update quickly! I can't wait to see what happens next!
2/12/2007 c10 318FireKai
lol, so they get no money but they are risking their lives. I hope that Fox, DK or Dr. Mario die next. Jigglypuff mentioned something that puzzled me... anyway, update as soon as possible.
2/10/2007 c10 30Herr Wozzeck
No money?

Holy crap, man. They signed up for nothing and are dying for nothing.

That sucks.

Anyways, please keep updating! The suspense is killing me!
1/20/2007 c9 318FireKai
Hi. This was a fantastic chapter. I wanted Roy to die, but I surely wasn't thinking that he would die that way. It was a really bad fate for him. Anyway, update as soon as possible, ok? Bye.
1/18/2007 c9 30Herr Wozzeck
Ouch. That's gotta hurt. You die and then the host thinks you're still alive. And then somebody goes after you and succeeds.

I'm about ready to compare this host to Weapon X for the way it's messing with people's minds. I just need a good comparison, and I'm off.

(If you're not too familiar with the X-Men, Weapon X is the name of a government-run facility which corrupts mutants to the level where they become killing machines. One of the more widely known mutants to survive this is Wolverine.)

Anyways, good job there. I won't say much about detail since more detail in this case would probably result in people regurgitating the contents of their stomachs left and right, so you know where that leads.

Please keep reviewing!
1/16/2007 c9 1llppoo33
Wha? Did Dr. Mario just give up being free for ONE POINT? OMG!

Great job...Wario then Roy.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »