for We

4/18/2008 c2 shaithis1
I saw very little in this story I would actually classify as depressing. It still has a lot of the usual philosophy, introspection, and endless displays of perfection by Keiichi (and later by extension, We) with equally endless displays of gushing appreciation by everyone around them. There is finally something for We to struggle against, some foil, but it ultimately turns out to be Weself as nothing else in this universe or any other, or even BETWEEN them, that can give We a run for We's money, so to speak. Even the struggle with Nihil was just a speed bump when compared to the length of the whole story.

I think is is a little funny that it took Urd 410 years after We was born and began complaining about the guilt they had at destroying Nihil to realize she could go back and restore history to the way she wanted it done.
12/4/2006 c2 6Jakinbandw
OK. I like how you brought Keiichi back.

This story isn't finnished yet! Please give Keiichi a crack at trying to reform that living black hole.

Please...
11/29/2006 c1 Jakinbandw
Intresting.

I can't help but wonder where you are going with this. I look forward to your next update.

(Here's hoping that Keiichi comes back somehow and fixes this battle.)