FanFiction.Net
for Once Bitten

1/23/2013 c15 1Royale Rosa
please continue. very good. really wish to see this story finished. thanks.
-Rosa
11/18/2012 c14 1kittyfinatic515
Rawr I really wanna know what happens next, awesome fanfic, please update! w
3/1/2012 c15 Pyro-Wolf
Please update! you're one of the best author's i've read from! Don't be depressed! all of us in fanfiction world love you! You don't even have spelling mistakes!
11/14/2010 c15 8Biennia Baron
NONONONONO! It cant end like this. How horrible! Angry Mob grab your pitchforks, lets go kidnap the author and force them to write another chapter. Jking. But seriously cannot wait for the next chapter.
9/5/2010 c15 3Smexy Kitten
poor hisoka! i hope help is on the way soon... i can't wait til the next chapter of this fic comes out :)
2/26/2010 c15 6Riaries
oh no they've captured him. no not the bad-ass Hisoka. by the way did they take the listening device as well because if they didnt then that means Tsuzuki should be able to find him right? oh well freakin lycans... update soon!
12/25/2009 c15 1kittyfinatic515
GAH! I want to see what happens next! It's a really good story, I hope it gets updated soon!
11/22/2009 c15 5Dzem
Oh..My...Goodness..I yelled when this chapter was over! It is really really great. The plot if interesting. A bad ass Hisoka with long hair is hot. Love it~ hehe has me crying, laughing, booing, yelling, and soo much more hehe...

anyway cant wait for the next chapter!

Peace D.
9/7/2009 c15 6SKIN READY
GAH! I'm sorry it took me so long to read this, but I've been busy...

But OH MY GOD!

*falls off cliffhanger*

*dies*

I can't wait for another update!
8/22/2009 c15 31EggDropSoup
Yay another chapter! This is great. :) Thank you so much for all your hard work! I look forward to the next installment.

And please don't overwork yourself, though! 3
8/21/2009 c15 27jennamarie
Pretty action packed for such a small chapter!

So their gonna crucify Hisoka? Cool, don't think Tsuzuki will like that too much. Won't kill him tho, do the nasty wolfies even realize he's dead?

I can't wait to see what happens next!
8/19/2009 c15 11chibi heishi
Don't push yourself too hard, we'd rather you update slowly then burn out.

With that said - really good chapter. I didn't see the little girl being one of them until just before she shifted. Tsuzuki is definitely freaking out by now, and Hisoka must feel like an idiot (he's not, but still).
8/7/2009 c9 6mooopower
Haha love the scene with the one way mirror I laughed quite hard XD Imagining Hisoka with longer hair *imagines* Sounds hot, I might just try to draw a picture of him like that, giving you full credit of the idea of course *grins*
8/4/2009 c14 3Smexy Kitten
i enjoyed reading this chapter. it was nice to see watari back with hisoka and tsuzuki and he did provide me with some laughs, xD. all in all, i think this was a good way to segway into the next portion of your fic, and i can't wait to read it :)
8/4/2009 c14 27jennamarie
Sry to take so long, I had to find a nice block of time so I could read the whole story again. (Time... I used to have so much of it!)

So, Hisoka goes commando! (I mean Rambo, not the other way!) I love the growing relationship between the boys, but Watari is such a deterant! Kudos to Hisoka for tossing him in the gutter! Lol!

Anyways, it seems Hisoka's got himself into a bit of a percarious place, I'm glad he's arranged backup for himself. I like that he's relying more on Tsu, even on Watari; the kid matured a bit during those five years.. ^.^

I can't wait to see what happens next! I'll be waiting!
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »