for The Crossroads

8/3/2015 c3 54puffin
This ending just seems to stop. It feels like there should be more do it. Do Ed and Harry get to travel to each other's worlds? Will they find another way to keep in touch? There is so much more that could have been written to give this a good ending. This one just leaves the readers hanging.
11/26/2014 c3 14La Chatillon
*SILENT FRENCH SQUEAL* IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!
6/4/2014 c3 5Miss Insane Insanity
Loved it!
1/29/2014 c3 1Bashirisuku
can't one just accidentally fall through the mirror, preferably harry?
9/28/2013 c3 Taya
o.o Epilogue! I wanna know what happens after they see each other in that mirror Do they get completely compelled by it? Do they rot away in front of it? Do they find a way to be together!?
6/14/2013 c3 Tiny Sunfish
This was such a creative idea! The ending made me tear up but smile anyway :')
1/14/2013 c3 Guest
Don't worry I saw wgat you did there lol
6/5/2012 c3 Shadows Curse
that was fricken awsome you have to make a sequel to this it was just so fricken good or just add more to it in general please please please that would really be appreciated
6/4/2012 c3 Anni
Awwww!

Ya know, this is damned cute!

Im reading this Story for the second time and im still touched.

Great story!

Anni
5/19/2012 c3 3Dying Heart Alchemist
Uh, I really don't have any ideas to help you continue this, but it was awesome nonetheless. If an idea does hits you and you continue this story, I will undoubtedly read it!
2/20/2012 c3 39In The Mix
So sweet and sad. I loved it and I wish there were a way they could hold each other once more.
12/27/2011 c3 8willtofish
OMG soooooooooooo good sequel sequel sequel. Plz plz plz I fucken loved it by God plz make a sequel
3/29/2009 c3 Sourwolf88
Harry and Ed are sexy together!
3/20/2009 c3 AbandoningAccount Read Profile