for Shang Phoenix Version 20

3/30/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
11/23/2007 c1 29Shadow-Kage-14
Okay you wanted me to check it out and so I have. Here is my response to this story:

1) You may wish to try and seperate the diclaimer, title, and timeline info from the rest of the story by: -.-.- , ~, etc.

2) For the timline info you may wish to place it below the chapter title, either: underlined, bold, & italics or undelined & italics.

3) As for the dialogue and style of the story, it's very good so far. Though you may wish to tell the readers the name of the chapter, if there is one.

4) For the next chapter(s) you may wish to add to the disclaimer if it's going to be a crossover.

That's it for now.

Until next time,

Kumori Shadow Kage
12/10/2006 c1 FalseExact
An intresting beggining to the story, well writen too. can't wait for the next chapter to see how things play out
12/10/2006 c1 15SSJ Guyver1
that was confusing at BEST,... I mean,... WHAT!

That aside, there's a lot wrong with it, like background of why Ranma was so pissed. WE true Ranma½ fans know it, but new people do not. Also, with the way he absolutely detests his curse, I'm surprised he wants to go to a world with 'magic' in it.
12/10/2006 c1 3Hiryo
Would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my homepage,

which you can find through my profile here on There

in the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can rate

yourself.

Thank you!
11/30/2006 c1 conlan0414863
i like it so far
11/30/2006 c1 Blue ESPer
An efficient way to kill of Mousse.

Had me disturbed at first, especially with Colognes reaction.

like to see what the follow chapters will provide for this story (especially if you keep up the warped way to kill of characters)
11/30/2006 c1 1Virosa
good remake i hope you update this soon.
11/30/2006 c1 6Judaphine
is it... urd?
11/30/2006 c1 8Dumbledork
Disturbing but interesting. I'll definitely read the next chapter.
11/29/2006 c1 1Bobboky
interesting
11/29/2006 c1 Ra-Sama
I like it better than the old version too. Good job.
11/29/2006 c1 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT START! I am looking forward to the next chapter.