FanFiction.Net
for A Dangerous threat

3/11/2020 c1 Guest
Mad cringe you can't just take a completely straight character then turn him into a girl and he's suddenly not straight anymore...
6/14/2019 c1 anthonymosca27
Story has potential look forward to reading more
3/13/2018 c1 jesus.rubio.9028
It's pretty good but I sure skipped a lot of stuff how you can strong but otherwise it is pretty good
10/19/2012 c1 dragon age mage
update its awesome
5/31/2011 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
2/10/2011 c1 4FreshNerd
Okay so you posted a story than suddenly put it under construction. You also did the same for the other one right. Okay don't do that its just annoying when I see that. Seriously at least write maybe fifty K before you stop.
9/13/2010 c1 1LunarCatNinja
LOVE it, and I hope you update it soon! ≡∩W∩≡
12/24/2008 c1 18Carumati
oh... is this going to be a sakura-bash fic? please continue with the story (in my suggestion don't make adults say stuff, especially Iruka-sensei, like 'by the way' because to me, he seems like a "I'm going to explain stuff to you until your toes get bored off
12/21/2008 c1 1mrbaconator
please update, this is the closest to the crossover iv been searching for. and its extremeley good.
2/25/2008 c1 5Man Of Word
good story like the single team thing keep updating frequently
12/30/2007 c1 4BoomboomPOWWWW
Well, since Naru-chan doesn't have a team, I'd say Haku'll have to join. However, Zabuza is already a jonin, so he won't fit the role. I like the fic, and the plot, too! If Haku gets to survive and be on Naru-chan's team, why don't you make them a coule(FemHaku)? Keep updating! I really like it!
12/1/2007 c1 killroy777
good
7/13/2007 c1 Ero-kun
Good, I like Your writing style. Reading Your story is easy and clear, that's good ^^

Ps.

If he said Hana's hot he should be with Hana(very uncommon pairing)

Ja ne!
7/11/2007 c1 10Zeppex
more soon please and yes Haku and Zabuza should survive.
7/10/2007 c1 2Archangel Igneel
This is an awsome story and I can't wait for the next chapter! As to having Haku as Naruto's teamate then...HELL YEAH!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »