for Letters to the Authors

10/21/2015 c10 9Luna Lillyth
XD So canon with this. XD
6/3/2015 c10 4SecretMarial
Ooo! If we all write angst, will Spectra leave the human world alone? Yay!
12/31/2014 c5 78princessbinas
Sounds like Vlad needs the brain bleach. Too bad, that fruitloop is not getting any of mine!
11/3/2013 c10 Dragonscorch
Anyway, I can totally see the characters writing these... Well done!
Are you going to do one with Valarie?
10/2/2013 c9 agest
I thingk.. it's dani
6/22/2013 c10 6fanficfantasies
Oh my gosh... Loved them all, but my favorites from this chapter are Desiree's ("I am Desiree, and can grant all your wishes save one. NO, YOU CANNOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE!") That was funny! And Walkers! ("Walker; Warden of the Ghost Zone; Your judge, executioner, jury, executioner, jailer, and, if necessary, your executioner") Isn't that last line straight from the show? Thank you for writing these wonderful letter! Hope you prosper in all you do, and that you enjoyed my generous reviews. Hey, that rhymed!
6/22/2013 c9 fanficfantasies
Love the introduction and closing! And of course she would have no problems dating Dan! In fact, I can really see them together. Thank you for writing!
6/22/2013 c8 fanficfantasies
Oh my gosh. Favorite line in the letter, "Anyway, as everyone else has stated, please make appropriate changes to your stories. Unless, of course, you want to have your butt kicked." Funny! Thank you!
6/22/2013 c7 fanficfantasies
Ha! That was cute... did you just make the series up or what? Love the conversation, and the sign off. I just love the fact that Clockwork may spend some of his extra time reading fanfiction to Dan. Ha! Dan was just the perfect level of evil, indignation, and ... He just seemed a lot more like he was portrayed in the show than most other stories have him. Thank you for writing! ;)
6/22/2013 c6 fanficfantasies
What story did Clockwork like and was deleted? You know, he didn't mention any of the stories where Danny's somehow his son. I happen to know a pretty good one where he is (in a way) ... can't remember the title right now... maybe Guardian? I think that's it. In that story Clockwork is the Guardian of Time and Danny becomes the Guardian of Protection... it's actually really good, and it doesn't center on Clockwork and Danny, but on a bunch of stuff. You'd have to read it. Thanks for writing!
6/22/2013 c5 fanficfantasies
That is awesome! Oh it was so worth the wait, I was laughing so much I could hardly read... I'd really like to see you write Danny telling Vlad about Dan. I've always wanted someone to write it, and since you mentioned it so kindly in the letter... I started to write it myself, but I'm young, and got distracted. Plus, I stopped liking how it was working out halfway through. Please, please, please, with a cherry on top? Come on, I bet your muses can't resist chocolate covered cherries! I'll get you guys any food you want if you write it... :) Thank you!
6/22/2013 c4 fanficfantasies
What the flip... I'm getting scared. It's like the characters are really talking to me. I was actually ashamed when Jazz said that we should be dong volunteer work instead of fanfiction, and I was laughing when she said Danny blushed. I'm just glad that I don't write about half the stuff in these letters or I would be going on a guilt trip (although, I refuse to by guilty by the father/son stories I read about Vlad and Danny. It is totally possible.) Keep writing!
6/22/2013 c3 fanficfantasies
Wow... still realistic, I see. Are there really stories where Tucker's in the middle ages? Tucker's right; I put his life expectancy at two days, maybe three if he's feeling considerably strong. Thanks for writing! Can't wait for Vlad's letter!
6/22/2013 c2 fanficfantasies
This is creepy. Do you have a way to get into the character's heads? Because Sam and Danny's letters are scarily realistic. Thank you for writing!
3/13/2013 c6 Mary Queen of Sues
Errr. You misspelled summary. On the other hand, if you put quotation marks around the word, that would work too.
178 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »