for Hazy Shade Of Winter, A Holiday Fic

3/11/2009 c7 misty89
Aw! What a beautiful story! One of my new favorites! :)

Misty
8/19/2008 c7 11CarebearKara
This fic is great.
6/10/2007 c1 1Everleigh Rayne
haii im loving this ff 2. but i really love where the next road goes lol its really funni nd i cant wait for another update! :).. haha ur like one of the only people who accutally write back to reveiws so thanx! lol till next time X
1/10/2007 c7 6FreakEmoWriter17
aw, such a sweet but somewhat sad ending. a very short but very well written fic, loved every bit of it!

im in an emotional state right now, just watched the newest degrassi episode aired in canada and im a mess haha. but otherwise, good fic!
1/9/2007 c7 sreader
AW this was such a good fanfic! i loved it!

this epilouge is so sweet, I can def. picture them with a baby

AMAZING job!
1/8/2007 c7 5tanya2byour21
It sad his dad died but I am happy Tommy and Jude had a baby boy and that Tommy's dad was there to see him befor he passed away. I love this story it is my favorit Christmas fanfic. Thank you for writing such a great story.

Tanya
1/2/2007 c7 3Rachym20
Love it!
1/1/2007 c7 8starfan88
I love it! I'm sad to see it end, but it was really well done. Very simple and sweet-perfect for the holidays. I also really like what you said about forgiveness...I think it's true that it's a huge part of being content ourselves. Anyway, I loved this story and hope you have another one planned. :)
1/1/2007 c7 1judetomfan101
aw i love this story
12/25/2006 c6 5tanya2byour21
It sad that Tommy's dad is sick but I love that him and his dad talked and have kind of worked things out. I love this story and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.

Tanya
12/24/2006 c6 whitchristine
That's sweet.
12/24/2006 c6 6FreakEmoWriter17
aw, nice warm moment between tommy and his padre. lol, gotta love those warm fuzzy moments.
12/24/2006 c6 2mandy1485
Aww, how sweet but sad too. PMS
12/24/2006 c6 1g.lee21
Aw!That was kinda sweet.Just how Tommy and his father made amends.It was kinda of like a start over point.I liked it!Your story is so amazing.I love it!Just how there are fights and everything.But they do make amends.And you know what how they move on and forgive each other is some what of what would happen in reality.Keep up the spectacular work!

Merry Christmas!