for Second Chances

1/6 c15 nylanna1105
I love naruto and hinata... so sad... last update 2008 .. please pick it up and update.. please... why does great naruto hinata stories are abandoned and not complete?
9/29/2019 c3 21grayfox11738
I remember reading this in the past about 10 years ago and found it interesting. I still do and happy it's still here for others to read.
5/2/2019 c1 Caincrux
This is the worst plagiarized copy of 3 fanfics ever
1/10/2019 c15 namikaze2471
i can't wait to read more of this story
12/1/2018 c15 1Bloody Rogue dragon deity king
Damn
10/14/2018 c15 ashton flame
I have greatly enjoyed this story but I’m sad to see that it appears dead please return to it if you can
7/13/2018 c1 EeveeTheImmortal
I honestly don't care if you ripped off someone else's story as long as your writing it and it's good... it's not like anyone is losing or gaining money I am fine
8/30/2017 c15 Guest
This was the best story ever why did you stop!
6/10/2017 c3 38SSTR87
Oh my God the drama and emotions in the last three chapters has me on a roller coaster! Great job with pushing the feelings naturally and placing us into the story!
5/27/2017 c15 NH
Keep going write more getting good don't stop continue continue

Naruto and Hinata who will they fight in the next exam
4/18/2017 c15 Shadow.nao
Please update!
3/26/2017 c15 ivanganev1992
Ch 15 That is triple chackra overload. Do something to store and regulate that chakra wich is equal to open the LAST INTERNAL GATE ! TO BIJU . Maybe turn Naruto to Biju ,Half Demon ,Special organ regulator store as second chakra regulation sistem . To Store that damn power and get damn more than humanly possible because he EXCEEDED THE HUMAN CHAKRA CAPACITY TO THE MAX AND BEYOND . THE HALF DEMONS DIDN'T HAVE THAT PROBLEMS. THE
REMAINING EXCESS CHAKRA IN THE TAIL. OR TAILS IF ONE TALD CAN'T HOLD ANYMORE. AND TO PURGE OROCHIMARU AND KEEP THE MODIFICATION NARUTO NEEDS DAMN BODY UPGRADE SO PLEASE GIVE TO NARUTO HIS TRUE PAST AND FUTURE POWER SHINE AS SUPERNOVA/UNSEALED EXODIA YOU CHOOSE . Turn Naruto in superhuman ,That Organ , Body modification as Alex Mercer and to store Chakra ,Shingami,Hollow, Arcanar,Pokemon ,Pokegirl,Half Demon just damn something to allow the full potential he has and beyond human.
You know what I mean please update.
3/26/2017 c14 ivanganev1992
Ch 14 Time to hunt some vermins . Still the knolige to imbue knolige in paper as he makes him would be helpful. Aniway time to hunt some traitorous snakes.
3/24/2017 c4 ivanganev1992
Ch 4 Naruto now Naturally after the time jump and with all that additional Kuubi no KURAMA Yoko and Naruto got their old energy plus new energy which might be equal of whole Kuubi plus energy from old and New Naruto which currently rivals Biju at least Ichibi to Sanbi Or Maybe Chomei 7 or Gyuki 8 but hell too damn much so ither preferably give chackra hight storage controller or Storage seal to that and release sslowly or make him half demon. He allready is seen in
That way to store that power in manifestation of the tails . As for Genjutsu illustration just to flood the area instead to inject that energy in the eyes and the SISTEM .

Make him half demon by choice or second organ to produce and keep and TO HOLD THAT CRAPTON THAT OCEAN OF POWER IN CHECK.
12/25/2016 c6 Guest
I know this fanfic is very old and you probably fixed it, but I'm still gonna say it. Minato is a Namikaze lol
830 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »