FanFiction.Net
for Fallen

11/29 c83 Xelababygirl
omg that was such a ride. I cried I laughed I was angry I was happy. such an amazing story. words do not do it justice. beautiful work
11/26 c83 3Ember Q'wati
Just finished reading this, all in one go! Took about 10 hours but so worth it 3 Extremely compelling and well written! I hope you are doing well!
11/18 c83 Guest
Thank you for writing.
11/14 c82 9CarpeDiemMay
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve read Fallen and every time I get thrown inside so far that I can see, hear, smell, feel and taste everything. The anticipation of what I now know is coming but I don’t want to read ahead because everything is just so good. It’s stories like these that I wish could be made into movies so I can immerse myself further into your vision but at the same time never want to happen because as we know, the book is always better than the movie (having to cut scenes, bad casting, etc).
I will come back to Fallen many, many, many times again in the future. I can’t even remember when I first found this and started reading but I know I’ve read it minimum once a year since I did. Maybe twice? Not sure. Sometimes such long stories throw me off because they can get a bit wordy or over done and you think “get to the fn point” because it’s so long drawn out but other than a few editing things here and there in regards to missing page breaks and misspellings, you’ve never had that problem.
Everything in Fallen flows perfectly, even if at times (mostly for first time readers) it seems it doesn’t. I would love to see Kels and Doms reaction to finding out she’s pregnant because I think it’d be hilarious… especially when Alex finds out too LOL but you ended it (again I have to use this word) PERFECT.
Thank you for writing a timeless piece that as I mentioned above, I will come back to, time and time again.
(I have likely left a review before and can’t remember but I’ll certainly try to leave something behind every time I do read it until I have posted something on every chapter and can no longer post a review on Fallen under my account anymore. Because then I’ll just have to log out and and make a ‘guest review’ LOLOLOL)
Ps… turns out I’ve already left a review on ch83 so here’s the next one lol. When I get down to ch1 I know it’s time to go to guest ;)
11/11 c44 1booksrlife281
I have god damned tears drowning me
11/11 c21 booksrlife281
I have a feeling that Alex loves Kel.
10/6 c1 CanIBeAPerson
This is simply amazing. I always thought there was more to Kel and your story ads a whole new dynamic to her overcoming suffering in order to help people. This is so well written and I hope you have been writing more and doing well (in the almost 10 years!) since this was written.
9/6 c83 SSnark
I found it relaxing to sit by the fire and read a story in the style of the original books while the weather here, (Australia) has been so cold and wet.
Thank you seems a little inadequate for the length of the story I hope nine years on things are going well for you
Ssnark
8/12 c1 14Animalover205
I thought you should know, I was brought to this story by a very, dear friend of mine. This was her absolute favorite fanfiction, her favorite story.
I am favoriting it because she has passed on the 4th of August, and I want to honor her memory by rereading her favorite story.
Thank you for giving her years of love with this story.
7/30 c83 Kemjzajm
I know it's been years since you wrote this, but this may be the best fanfic I've ever read! And to think you started it as a teenager! It's easily as good as Tamora Pierce's version, and I love how you developed Scanra's culture and the relationships between all the characters. I'm honestly sad I finished reading it, but I have it saved for whenever I go on my next Kel reading binge. Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
7/27 c1 Guest
First read this my freshman year of college, and it lodged itself permanently in my brain
So excited to come back to it five years later! Such a good fic
3/23 c83 bamatlaslammas
This story was absolutely amazing. I went through so many emotions reading it and I am very thankful it was shared with us here. You are a very talented author, I hope you are proud of your gift, because you definitely should be! I love Kel in the originals, but this feels like so much more. I fell in love with your Scanra, the cold, snowy winters, the songs, the clans, their way of life. This is a true masterpiece. Thank you!
2/26 c1 SavvyReader
I just want you to know that this is one of my favorite things I have ever read. I love the Protector of the Small series but this hits just as hard. I have read this more than once and, much like with Tamora Pierce’s writing, I fall in love with it again and again. Thank you for this.
12/21/2021 c83 6LemonNinjaa
this fic was fucking incredible, I love how you weaved in parts of the existing canon storyline but it was so cohesive! this was amazing ;_;
12/13/2021 c83 3paskinmath