for Fallen

6/9 c83 quiltedronning
Dear ConfusedKnight,

thank you for your passion, your persistence and endurance in writing this story.
It is nearly 8 years since you finished it and I just want to let you know, there are still new readers of it.
5/24 c83 chelsgirl136
Just finished test another reread of your story. I adore it so much, thank you for writing it. Just popping in to tell you I’ll read it for the rest of my life. ️
5/15 c83 Lux
Hey - I wanted to say that I started reading this fic when it was in progress, following it religiously and reviewing it, and I lost touch with it right before Kel made it back to Tortall. I've never forgotten it. So many scenes from the first quarter of it have stuck with me that sometimes it's been interesting trying to remember what details of the world were canon and what you invented to flesh out Scanra. I'm so glad I found my way back to this story so VERY many years later. It was like catching up with a childhood friend! I hope you're well, if you see this - and thank you for never giving up on this story. I was absolutely delighted to find it complete, and it never disappointed.
4/27 c83 1Lady Panthea
Oh my god this fic was incredible. I binged it in a single night (no i dont want to talk about how much sleep i missed :P )
every moment of it was brilliant to read and I regret nothing. Thank you for such an incredible story.
3/21 c42 7sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c41 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c40 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c39 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c76 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c75 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c74 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c73 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c72 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c71 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
3/21 c70 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
12,070 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »