FanFiction.Net
for Fallen

11/26/2021 c83 Abi
I don't know if you even still get updated when people review. You finished this in 2013, I started reading Fallen a week ago and didn't stop. Every spare moment I had to come back and read more. It may not matter, I don't know if you'll see it, if you are a busy vet, but know you've made this 30 odd year old very happy. I needed this badly and the render how tough things are, that like Kel I can make it through. Thank you so much.
11/18/2021 c1 HiccupingPhoenix
Absolutely amazing.
I hope you still come back here all these years later to see how much this story is loved.
I think the biggest disappointment for me was to see that you don't have more stories for us to read after the whirlwind adventure you just took us on. I'm having withdrawals already!
8/29/2021 c1 1practicecourts
review for your book! I am truly impressed with your great story. its cleverly done, this middle exciting piece in the start and then Kels journey onward to this point is very cool. Couldnt put the story down.

I read you are a vet student! as a vet myself I am even more impressed you could find the time to write this book! hope you are enjoying vetlife ;-)
8/26/2021 c83 Guest
This is the first fanfic I have ever read (age 55) but I have read and re-read Tamora Pierce over the years. Fallen has been incredibly enjoyable. You have the surety of plot pace character and dialogue that makes you a natural writer Jo and if you are not too busy being a vet, I hope you have written more since finishing this epic. I am so glad I came across it now and did not have to wait months at a time for updates because you really know how to build the tension. Thank you so much for the gift of a great story. I truly enjoyed it as much as the original books! Susi Caesar
8/16/2021 c1 Guest
I was searching all over AO3 for this, forgetting that it was days when I read this originally. Happy to have found it and starting my 3rd read through _
8/14/2021 c83 Guest
This is the third time I have read this story all the way through. I was with you patiently waiting for every update while you wrote it. Still my all time favorite fan fic and just as amazing as the original quartet. Thank you for seeing it finished.
8/13/2021 c83 Taylor
This was really really good. I hope you consider putting it on AO3 so it can reach a wider audience. You deserve to have more people love this as much as I did!
7/22/2021 c83 Guest
I’ve been binge-reading this the last 48 hours. Now finished (and a little sleep deprived) I just wanted to say how brilliant, impressive and well written this story is.
I know it’s been years and years since you finished this, but I was wondering - at some point in your author’s notes you mentioned making a pfd-file of the whole thing and I was wondering if you ever did?
7/3/2021 c83 Lex94
I'm not sure you'll ever read this, but this story is amazing! I'm so glad you finished it. I have enjoyed it tremendously and I hope that one day you'll come back to this story and realise that there are still people out here reading your work. I don't think I'll ever forget this story and I'm sure I'll reread it many times. Thank you!
6/9/2021 c83 quiltedronning
Dear ConfusedKnight,

thank you for your passion, your persistence and endurance in writing this story.
It is nearly 8 years since you finished it and I just want to let you know, there are still new readers of it.
5/24/2021 c83 chelsgirl136
Just finished test another reread of your story. I adore it so much, thank you for writing it. Just popping in to tell you I’ll read it for the rest of my life. ️
5/15/2021 c83 Lux
Hey - I wanted to say that I started reading this fic when it was in progress, following it religiously and reviewing it, and I lost touch with it right before Kel made it back to Tortall. I've never forgotten it. So many scenes from the first quarter of it have stuck with me that sometimes it's been interesting trying to remember what details of the world were canon and what you invented to flesh out Scanra. I'm so glad I found my way back to this story so VERY many years later. It was like catching up with a childhood friend! I hope you're well, if you see this - and thank you for never giving up on this story. I was absolutely delighted to find it complete, and it never disappointed.
4/27/2021 c83 1Lady Panthea
Oh my god this fic was incredible. I binged it in a single night (no i dont want to talk about how much sleep i missed :P )
every moment of it was brilliant to read and I regret nothing. Thank you for such an incredible story.
3/21/2021 c42 7sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
3/21/2021 c41 sarafine-ecleips
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)
12,094 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »