for One Day

6/30/2017 c1 Oriana Star
Amazing story! I love jake and Trixie.
7/26/2014 c1 TinyPiecesOfMyHeart
Very sweet! An accurate portrayal of their close friendship, I can easily see a scene like this happening on the show. Good job! :)
2/25/2013 c1 6joice.xoxboubou.xox
Interesting one-shot :) I really love this :) I love how you showed Jake and Trixie's relationship in this :) Great job :)
10/11/2012 c1 guest x
amazing story , really ... something of that moment reminds me of the strong friendship harry potter and hermione granger have . jake and trixie sometimes reminds me of them . keep writing about jake and trixie ... ;)
2/18/2010 c1 1imaginationroxmysox
Aw! :') I almost cried! I LOVED that story :D ten thousand stars. I like how you looked at Jake and Trixies friendship and how he has feelings that we don't ever see outside of his affection for Rose (8-/). That was really great! good job!
1/30/2008 c1 Cherry
I LOVED this!
10/28/2007 c1 lilmissrudness
ahh that was so sweet. people should really write more trix/jake fics. any chance of another one
3/2/2007 c1 12shannello
I agree with all of the other reviewers. There needs to be more Trixie/Jake stories! ..Thank you for writing this, it was really sweet. And you know.. a sequal wouldn't hurt.. ^^
1/18/2007 c1 11LadyNerdyNerf
I wish more poeple would write Trixie/Jake fics. I like Trixie better. Oc's are cool, but authors should remember that the original characters from the show are usually what makes the story. It takes real, hard earned talent to discard all characters or even some and still make a good fanfic with the shows plot.

I hope more Trixie/Jake fics come soon.
12/4/2006 c1 100December'sRose
ADORABLE!

I absolutely loved this oneshot! There seriously needs to be more JakexTrixie friendship/love stories out there in the ADJL catagory. Amazing job! I loved it!

~December's Rose
12/3/2006 c1 8dxoverdt
Aww. There totally needs to be more "Jake's best friends supporting him" fics. This was just too sweet and I loved the interactions between them.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service