FanFiction.Net
for User's Guide and Manual to V

7/6/2019 c1 Guest
i did not just let out a laugh but a whole HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHXBS X pspsss HAHA no seriously this is the best thing ever, congrats.
12/13/2016 c1 Tutanchanup
Haha, this is hillarious! Thanks for the laugh ;-)
10/19/2016 c1 GreenieK
Wow... Awesome. I want one ASAP!
4/12/2015 c1 4JustALargeTownGirl
This was too funny! I loved it, I couldn't stop laughing! Congratulations on writing such a good fic
DetectiveOfTheOpera
PS
Still can't stop laughing!
2/8/2014 c1 7the freelance dreamer
"If this is the case, its never meaningless to apologize, but youre pretty much screwed."
Truer words have never been uttered. Run person, run for your life!
8/9/2013 c1 31MiyukiShinodaMindFreak
Aww this is so cute!
4/27/2013 c1 11In Christ Alone
Ah ha! Love this. Well played, sir. Well played. ;P
12/6/2012 c1 13EwigeStudentin
Oh LOL! That's hilarious! So clever and so cute! I am seriously thinking about translating it for a Russian friend of mine just to share the joy :D
2/22/2012 c1 Moon Surfer
Oh my God this is freaking hilarious! The epitome of awesomeness in a can, man :{D-
11/17/2011 c1 6Felling
OMG, That was frickin' brilliant ! I loved it ! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.. xD You should definitely make a V.2 version or EVEY version. : )
3/20/2011 c1 Valkyrie CotH
OMG You're d*** good!

My favourite part is the Mr. Smith part!

So original and hilarious! Keep chuckling while i read this through!

Last thing i expected from reading a V for Vendetta fanfic!
12/15/2010 c1 709804590604
Ahh, I LOVE these things, and this was very well done. Had me smiling and chuckling the whole time I read it, especially the "do not allow your V unit to shower with your Prothero unit" and the fake British accent thing. xD Very well done, verily! *applauds*
9/27/2010 c1 thisacchasbeenabandoned
I wish somebody would just tell me where to buy this certain V Unit! I would buy it, no matter how much it costs! I will, seriously.

This is very creative and brilliant! I really like it :D
4/2/2010 c1 16boundtotomorrow