for When All Else Fails

10/25/2015 c3 Angela
Drake shouldn't worry about Josh finding out that he's gay if Josh is also gay too.
10/25/2015 c2 Angela
I love when they cuddle! So cute!
10/25/2015 c1 Angela
Josh is so sweet... He's always there for Drake.
8/13/2015 c3 ATTACKHELICOPTER
Loved it! Really felt as if I was Josh in this one! I could feel Drake slowly rubbing up on me as he

okay why the fuck did you write this

get help

7.8/10
8/13/2015 c1 STEVEN UNIVERSE
HELP

PLEASE SEND HELP
2/28/2015 c3 LadyGhai
please update soon!
6/20/2014 c3 7downtown.baby
Well, I love it! Please update soon! I think it would be better for the "Drake was raped" because, one, it gives much more drama, and two, Drake in these chapters seems f,more distant if he was raped rather than almost raped. But it falls in your hands on what to chooses. I can't wait!
12/28/2012 c3 22PaginaMuerta
I think there has to be some type of in between. Lol I think i'm totally into this story so to cut reasoning short: If someone raped him I think the thought of anyone getting close to him isn't a choice he'd want. If someone tried then he would hesitate for any touching. But he's getting close instead of backing away. I think you should make it where Drake's dreams come too real and he starts to lose it. However, Josh will be there every step of the way. Ugh that wasn't short...anyways just do choice one because in choice two, who protected him? Why wasn't he raped? I'm sure, he would long for his savior than his brother. (I talk a lot, don't I o.o)
12/21/2012 c3 1ishop56
Loved it! Can't wait for more. It's just my twisted mind here, but I want Drake to have been raped. But whatever you decide to do, I'm on board with it!
9/24/2009 c3 GottaLoveYaoi94
I really wanna see what happens and I'm content with whatever your decide you are the author and I eagerly await the next chapter. ^_^
6/10/2009 c3 49mrsremusjohnlupin
I don't know if it's better but my idea would be that he saw someone get raped. Or one of his band members tried to rape someone.
2/2/2009 c3 Wondermischief
Dakes feelings are leaning a little closer to it actually happening, but, not so far that it's the corse it has to g. Either way, I think you'll write it well, as you've done pretty good so far.

Good luck.
1/26/2009 c3 DarkKitsune18
Hmm, i prefer the first choice. which is kind of hard to say, cause thats pretty sick. (like not gross, but like, stange ya know?) good story so far.(: i love angsty drake lol
10/15/2008 c3 7dimestoredramatic
I say the first option...

Assuming that you will, one day, actually finish this incredible story you have commenced.

Update, or I may have no choice but to hunt you down and FORCE you to write it.
8/3/2008 c3 3SayingYourNames
I really really like this story and hope it'll update soon! And also, I think you should go with him almost being raped. I think an actuly rape would be kind of hard to write with the whole emotional part, getting over something like that must take a whole lot of time and so on.

Anyways, this is going on favourite and alert, thank you!
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »