for A Summer of Changing Dreams

Very well-written:)
11/4/2009 c9 40onetreefan
very good story!
7/3/2009 c9 9Ape Regina 1993
cute Story! Loved the drama! you really need to check your spelling though!
11/3/2007 c9 6Darkness Be Mine
I know I got into the story late, but wow... Loved the story. Bit of a different take on the whole thing - at least from where everyone else seemed to take it - but I loved every second! That last chapter was so ADORABLE! EEK!
10/6/2007 c9 TruthAboutForeverLvr
this is so good

its beyond good

i love it!
8/19/2007 c9 5astrakane
squue ! this story makes me giggle like a crazy girl - that i'm probably. this story totally makes my day. Your plot is very good enven if i confess that at the beginning, Viola wanting so badly the baby bother me a little, but you managed it perfectly, making it quite realisitc ! ho, and i totally picture Duke being a great daddy, with a little girl on the hip *_* anyway, thanks for this great story :D
7/30/2007 c9 un-used-30194
love the story
7/14/2007 c9 2Mwoodard85
I enjoyed each and every chapter that you wrote. I look forward to reading your other stories.
4/7/2007 c9 Justice Hope Arianna
I loved the story! I hope that you do write another one!

Mattea
4/5/2007 c9 4Mrs. Dom Masbolle
lol...giving yourself some props at the end...i think this was an awesome tie...i mean you had them wait, and then get married, and duke still got his career...and they were both ready for parenthood...anywho, great chapter and amazing story!
4/5/2007 c9 5nikkitan89
how nice! thanks for the story...
3/25/2007 c8 4Mrs. Dom Masbolle
omg...you have made me so happy, this is definitely the way to end this story...and maybe viola will realize that just being with him is good enough for now? ehh? anywho, amazining! please update soon!
3/22/2007 c8 5nikkitan89
nice! how sweet! do update soon...
3/22/2007 c8 countermelody
Hi!

I just wanted to leave you a note saying that your chapter was really good..thanks for writing another chapter!

I was hoping that Duke and Vi would end up talking soon, it seemed so sad that they weren't talking.

Keep up the good work!

~C
3/22/2007 c7 Justice Hope Arianna
I love the story! Keep up the good work and up~date ASAP Please!

Mattea