for Delicate Snowfall

9/18/2013 c1 Guest
Aaahh that was so cute! grumpy ichigo has his own little way of caring for rukia. I can totally imagine him acting like the i-dont-care tough guy about the snow, but taking off his jacket anyway cuz he really does appreciate it. haha, ichi, u don't fool us!

Anyway that was really good!
11/8/2011 c1 8huan05
Good job for explaining why Rukia loves snow so much and I can automatically link to why her Zanpakutou is snow oriented.

And yes, no sappy teary scenes, no cheesy confessions, no extremely dramatic kissing scene(oh gosh), just a simple 2 of them walking in the snow.
3/8/2009 c1 Bleigh
I liked it ^_^
1/18/2009 c1 4soulterror
wow loved it ^_^
3/28/2008 c1 Pyromaniac-Girl
That was a cool fic.

It is funny how Rukia does not like the rain yet her zanpakutō is Ice based.

Have a good day!
2/18/2008 c1 10Loba-J
hehe, Ichigo's a dork.

oh by the way, i like your wallpapers.
1/2/2008 c1 47Selonianth
well rukia would also feel like that because her zanpakto is a snow based one
12/16/2007 c1 5NEWandKIC
Another fabulous story! Next time it snows I will definitely not put as many layers on, but if I GET HYPOTHERMIA, I'm telling my Mom it is your fault! Haha
10/24/2007 c1 kyahhhtiffy
that's a really good way to look at snow :) i commend you on your intelligency XD

uhm, it was cute at the end X)and i don't like rain that much either so i'm happy that i can connect ^^

tiffy... haine?
7/29/2007 c1 20Oliviax3
I really liked this because I have only seen snow like... twice!

So reading this was a good feeling of what it's like... lol.
6/19/2007 c1 8Anthony1989
The snow is so much better than the heat. So is the rain.

Usually, when she asked him 'Do you think?' he answered dryly with, "Only when I'm forced to."

Haha, where did you come up with that?
2/1/2007 c1 23AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY
I'm sure Rukia loves snow... her Zanpakto is made of it.. well, it's called SodeShirayuki... it's considered the prettiest Zanpakto not to mention it's pretty cool...Cute story by the way...
1/22/2007 c1 6The Golden Koi
Nice writing and great descriptions! Write some more!

~TGK
12/24/2006 c1 27Audley
Ah, very cute, very nice. I liked it very much! Thank you for writing it! The world can always use some well-written Rukichigo fluff, ne?

Have a Verry Merry Christmas!

Audley
12/13/2006 c1 1chocolatereaper
oh! ah no you turning me in to a softy!
30 Page 1 2 Next »