for Souls Reborn

11/28/2020 c37 4Monster King
Awesomeness
10/14/2019 c36 Guest
Just a suggestion but have you ever heard of a One Shot Anime called the "Puppet Princess"? The titular princess and her back story could be a great match or inspiration for Kankuro and Wano be the land where the others find him. If you haven't heard of it type it in on YouTube and either a Japanese version or one from Anime Abandoned should pop up. I thank you for your time and a great story.
10/3/2019 c36 arinst2305
8/21/2019 c4 Rin Sakami
Love it so much!
4/20/2019 c35 18AshK1980
Terrific update as always!
4/4/2019 c35 8The Keeper of Worlds
...My idea was an AOE punch to send her flying up in a panic or make an ant lion trap due to the rapid sand displacement.
11/15/2018 c34 SolaraArcana
more, this story is awesome!
10/27/2018 c34 2zealous soul
update soon
11/8/2016 c34 13creativesm75
very good
11/1/2016 c1 1ghostpuppy
Hi! I just found this story on TV Tropes and the premise was so interesting I had to give it a read! So far all of the crew seem to be pretty in-character, and I'm really interested in the backstory/how everyone ended up in One Piece.

My one big critique so far is the over usage of ellipses. It makes the story really hard to read (I kind of got a headache) and completely breaks up the flow. Ellipses indicate a long pause, so it really messed up the action parts of the story where a breakneck kind of speed/flow would work better. You definitely used them correctly a few times, but most of the times a period or exclamation point would have been correct.

There were a few other grammar problems but I'm hoping that the grammar/writing gets better as I keep reading the following chapters. I also suggest that you add in line breaks for scene changes (instead of saying 'meanwhile' and jumping to another point of view). It's such a creative idea that I really want to give it a chance! I'll try to leave a review with my thoughts every chapter :)
8/5/2016 c34 18AshK1980
Nice update as always! Keep up the hreat work!
7/10/2016 c34 8The Keeper of Worlds
Nami super punching a Cherry Blossom Impact...ABUSE IT! Usopp was really cool here:-)
7/9/2016 c34 5Luffy L Deathwalker
I forgot double finger's not Robin right? and how do moles tie into Christmas anyway?
6/28/2016 c4 3ExpertoftheBlade
Brago... Zatch Bell reference maybe? Is she Sherry reincarnated?
6/19/2016 c33 18AshK1980
Excellent update! Once again, sorry it took me so long to review. I've been busy with Karate and work as of late! Great job as always! My prayers are with you and your family!
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »