FanFiction.Net
for Something He Should Not Have Heard

7/14/2008 c1 1BANG-BABY
so wanna try another shoe lmao i love your writing you have such a great sense of humor shame you wont be able to update bu t hope you like uni
7/12/2007 c1 dragonwingsdyedblue
i loved your story r u going to have another one? Im going to write a story later on that will be my first
7/3/2007 c1 42MoldyMoo
watch the second half of episode 1 again...
2/6/2007 c1 5Suraki
It's a little on the silly side but cute. I usually like stories to be better written. No offence but you could use a bata. Yusuke is totally in character! I love it. The shoe thing is hilarious.
12/23/2006 c1 Pathtothehikari
Yo Jelly, i would have to say is ok 4 me so no offense (=_=)" [u can baling all the heavy objects later]

That last digusting part is sound like the olden days chinese movie so is just ok

Cya later
12/11/2006 c1 oink12345678910
Oh. My. God. (Dies of laughter) That was the BEST! LOL, I loved it so much. Make another YYH fic O.o
12/8/2006 c1 33JaganshiKenshin
LOL! Clothes horse Kurama...
12/8/2006 c1 Samantha
WOW! You like Hiei too. That is so cool andI love your story, it had a little change that I did not expect! IT WAS GREAT! Must make more! O_o =D
12/8/2006 c1 neko1kitty
nice funny poor Yusuke he has such a peverted mind
12/7/2006 c1 foxykurama0555
it was funny and i like it, but it would be better if you make another chapter that yusuke will know that what he had heard was really wrong. But I do like it.^^
12/6/2006 c1 28Kirihana
(laughs hysterically)

(pauses to breathe)

(continues to laugh hysterically)
12/6/2006 c1 18happydemonhobo
Cute...
12/6/2006 c1 3lil'rockgirl
lool..i loved your fic..so funny...i love this kind of scenes...so typical...but soo funny! it never dies! never! never! -cough- sorry... sugarhigh...^_^