for Dressdown Day

6/3/2019 c1 Derek
Kim saying to ron I am still waiting for my mad dog hero partner to kiss me
7/7/2012 c1 Magic Flying Spud
I like how you put in a lot of description to supplement the dialog. It breathed a lot of life into this tale.
11/24/2010 c1 57Reader101w
Beautiful story,

No matter what issues Kim has, Ron is there for her.

btw, good description of Walter, it's nice that you display him as a normal person and not a jerk as some people tend to do.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
9/24/2008 c1 26Sentinel103
what are best friends for. To tkae care of you when you really need it. Looks like Ron fits the bill.
6/15/2008 c1 1Michael Howard
Well, of course no one should be surprised to learn that Ron had KP's back long before the crime fighting thing kicked off, but it's still great to get this throughly entertaining peak through the years at one of those moments.

Now if we could just get a good explanation for why Kim was with Walter Nelson at all...

I really like your take on young (younger) Kim and Ron and hope you will revisit this era again sometime soon.
7/18/2007 c1 1SolarinStudio
Simply adorable.

Seeing Ron get his first taste of being a hero was oddly touching. To see the world through the wide-eyed innocence of youth. You, are a skilled author, and your ability to convey emotion is commendable.

Wonderful job
5/23/2007 c1 31Kipcha
Aw, that's so cute. :D
5/22/2007 c1 10Trombe
I am compelled to write a review. I really do. This story needs more praise.

I love how you can so easily tug at that deeply hidden emotion in all of us from long ago. That innocent days of youth and young love, actual strong young love.

This kind of friendship should always be treasured and should never be forgotten. Bravo.

Simply bravo. If Kim and Ron are not destined to be together even after all this then Fate is just a cruel mistress.

I love it. Looks like I've got another favorite author to add to my list.
1/26/2007 c1 Guilgamesh
Such a cute story!, you're really a good writer! Your pre-teen stories are awesome, this one made me feel all fluffy inside =D
1/10/2007 c1 11Tragic warrior
Great story. Ron is really a great friend and I like how you showed him in such a positive light. He may not be the coolest or the toughest but in his own way the smartest by showing such loyalty to a friend. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think. Great job.
12/25/2006 c1 CastaS
great one, i enjoyed it much.
12/9/2006 c1 1kemiztri
brilliant work!

Ron is such a sweetheart. I love how considerate he was that he even went out of his way to learn all about puberty in the female perspective. And I loved his reaction of awe to Kim's first menstruation. But if he think this was something to be in awe of, I can't imagine how his reaction would be to their first child. (LOL! totally jumping way into the future since they are just 11 here).

thanks for a great read.
12/7/2006 c1 31mkusenagi2
Love It. It's a GREAT Coming Of Age Story. Ron and Kim's Bar/Bat Mitzvah through life experience.

MK2
12/7/2006 c1 10campy
Well, once the words "white shorts" appeared I suspected where this was going. But then I'm father to two grown daughters.

Nicely done. Glad they got away without Bonnie suspecting a thing.
12/7/2006 c1 166whitem
Oh this was too good! I really like stories showing the early years, and how events can shape them into the people they are now. I find it funny that Walter is the person who is responsible for one of Ron's most recognizable... aspects. Great job!
20 Page 1 2 Next »