for LOWUASFDo not mess with the wives

12/22/2006 c2 102The North Wyn
Ha! This is good. I think it's a very unique job and you're doing a good job with it. "All hail Tolkien!" I love it! Good job and keep the posts coming. And yes, that is a very fitting punishment for a Sue. : )
12/22/2006 c2 10MBDTA
LOL I love this! This is just what people who write Mary-Sues need!

...I know, I'm one of those evil people, but other than me, ;), lots of people REALLY need to read this. Like the author of "An Elf's Love" (shudder).

Oo! Here's an idea! How about writing, in a Mary-Sue's PoV, her trying to get through Greenwood? That'd be hilarious...

Update soon!

Mandi
12/22/2006 c2 10Ogreatrandom
I really like this story! I can't wait to see the other wives!
12/9/2006 c1 68Nieriel Raina
Oh this is an absolute MUST! And I agree wholeheartedly. I am sick and tired of my POOR husband not only being attacked by rabid fangirls, but of all the horrors, thrown into sexual situations with Elrond's Chief Councilor! Of all the indecent, $&%* things to do! Yes, by all means, you will find me there with my sword ready to fight back for all that is honorable and decent. (I'm tired of finding him hiding under the bed chanting "I don't love Erestor! I'd rather fight Balrogs!"

See you there! Shall I bring crumpets?

Nieriel of Imladris (Wife of Glorfindel)

PS I believe Elladan's wife, Beriana, will be joining us as well as Raina, Elrohir's wife. Seems they have a similar problem.
12/9/2006 c1 102The North Wyn
Sounds promising. Please post more soon.

"My name is not leggy...my name is not leggy." Poor Legolas!

You go, LOWUASF! : )
12/8/2006 c1 Brownies of Desire
:D funny! I'd like to read more sometime
12/8/2006 c1 10Ogreatrandom
I can't wait for more! Please update soon!