for Love, Mistakes and Heartaches

4/29/2011 c3 65BlackBeautyQueen33
Dude can you PLEASE update this story it is so good. You are killing me with this cliffhanger. please?
8/7/2010 c3 1Gabriella91
I think that you should really continue on with this story. I want to see what happens.
8/10/2008 c3 10angelstryst
So sorry I haven't been reading as much lately. Okay so here is a catch up review.

Very good with the drama and angst. You know how much I love that stuff.

I like the twist you have put on Brennan's relationship with Cassie, Dannie, and Oliver. Very interesting. It makes me wonder what the whole story is about.

Very good with Brennan being so closed off about the whole ordeal. It seems very in-character for him to keep everything in. I can't wait for the explosion, especially with the distance his secrets are putting between him and Shalimar.

The connection between the characters is great and I love the little conversations you have going on the side. The humor keeps everything from getting too heavy.

Looking forward to more as always.
8/9/2008 c3 595Ghostwriter
Wow. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
7/11/2008 c3 shonnia
Glad for the update, and I'm glad you didn't forget this story.
7/10/2008 c3 rachel fox mulwray
Girl...you're great ... i love it... and i'm earger for the next chapter.. please keep writing...make us happy...love you.. kisses and hugs.
7/10/2008 c3 Hysink
Hey! I cannot believe u finally posted! This would be like the third message u get from me regarding this new chapter. But, who cares! I'm, still gonna say, "I LOVE IT!". Don't wait too long before posting up the next chap. Actually, don't wait at all, do it now! LOL.
6/10/2008 c2 AR
Let me be the first to say, if the kid is Brennans ... he has WAy to many kids. I mean this one, the one with Riley, and connor! ... ever hear of protection?
12/10/2007 c2 3Sun Elen
wow, i'm really anxious to read more. update soon.
12/2/2007 c2 1Pand
can't wait to see what is going to happen next! please dont keep us waiting!

pand
11/20/2007 c2 Conan 55
It's an interresting Story. Pls keep writing!
11/19/2007 c2 sama
OMG I LOVE THIS!just don't take so long to update this time .. it was killing me! haha i love how lexa is acting all jesse-like towards food. AND IS BRENNAN A DADDY?
11/18/2007 c2 3Spirock
I Like, i like!

I cant wait to find out who the kid is, and what his relation to Brennan is!
11/12/2007 c2 Jess
I like your story, but please let it be a happy ending! ;) there's already too much negativity in the world, go on! I love your work!
11/7/2007 c2 Seth774
That was a very good update.

Post more soon.