for My Little Boy

6/16/2007 c1 26MilesTailsPrower-007
Ah!

I just saw that episode the other night, and I cried. Well, I wailed once I knew the episode was over, and -then- I cried. It was so sad. That last line was... ouch.

Beautiful job! I teared up a little. :D;;
12/12/2006 c1 5Thank You People Who Are Nice
How sad! I almost cried that episode but I always thought it was Kiddo or Kido not Kedo, but I may be wrong. Good story, please write more!
12/11/2006 c1 15Coco Gash Jirachi
... I WAS CRYING WHEN KIDDO LEFT! I MISS HIM ALREADY!

(Takes in deep breath) Okay, glad I got that out of my system. Just want to let you know it's "Kiddo" or "Kido" and not "Kedo", and I am not trying to be a critic. You did better than my first Zatch Bell! fic, that's for sure.

This story is going to my favorites list.
12/11/2006 c1 Sarah303
Great poem! It's spelled Kido, though. I wish his book didn't get burned. :(
12/11/2006 c1 55Twilight Memories
Yeah, i bawled when i first saw the episode sometime ago. T^T Truly a sad episode, and as much as i hate how he disappeared, it's also a very good episode as well, just as this oneshot is.

Although there were a couple of grammar errors, and you spell it 'Kido', not 'Kedo', it's still very well written. =D Simple mistake for the last bit, though.

Anyway, very good. The way you described everything and the use of emotions used was great, plus it had a nice flow, even if it made me a wee bit teary eyed from remembering everything from the episode. But that's what i like in good writing. ^^