for Her Shooting Star

9/18/2013 c1 Guest
That was really nice! It's refreshing to read a heart-to-heart that's not overly mushy or anything, b/c those ones are ooc in my opinion... I like fics like these...good job
1/18/2009 c1 4soulterror
ah loved it ^_^
12/7/2008 c1 43Anya-Paradox
That was absolutely ADORABLE. I really loved it. Especially the last two lines!
2/18/2008 c1 10Loba-J
damn... Awesome!
1/18/2008 c1 VintageBeautyx
Haha, I can almost see everything happening. Cute fic :D.

- SerenityxAngel.
12/16/2007 c1 5NEWandKIC
You know why I loved this story? I loved it because it wasn't the typical romance story. (Rukia and Ichigo didn't confess their love for each other and then start making out. Haha.) Not that I don't love those too, but stories like this are more realistic.
7/29/2007 c1 20Oliviax3
aw!

Thats so swet!

Everything was so clear.. I felt like I chould reach for my own star! lol.
6/19/2007 c1 8Anthony1989
I sort of know how that feels. Ever tried to jump and fly or reach up and hope to go to another universe to get away from this one? I've done that. Anyway, good job.
2/1/2007 c1 23AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY
don't get me wrong... I like your story... I really do... I just feel like there is something missing... don't mind my grumbling... awesome job...
1/23/2007 c1 3sseleman
i'm too much in awe to say anything else abut this simply wonderful fic..

damn.. your work sure does kick ass :]

keep it up :3
12/20/2006 c1 6Smiling-Fox
*_*

::all I have to say
12/15/2006 c1 10Samthebear
aw . love it! just love it... ichi is onli being tough cuz hes a real softie inside ^^
12/13/2006 c1 Jemmaficforever
Awesome! ArigatoArigatoArigato!

-Dragon
12/13/2006 c1 1Occupational Hazard
Wow, let me tell you something, you've got talent. The way you can bring up moments like these is simply amazing. This is the kind of ability I want when I touch on romance (or any genre for that matter). You can expect to see me around a lot more.

As an afterthought, I'm going on youtube to watch that Trigun anime (that way I won't be lost when I read your stuff).

- Kuso, How Mendokuse -
12/13/2006 c1 15Ms. Chidori Sagara
:o! I fell in love with this.
21 Page 1 2 Next »