FanFiction.Net
for Falling Smoke

8/9 c21 1Darksky NightWing-ShadowClan
Woooooodddddd nooooo whyyyy I want you to be with Smokepaw, not Tawnyyyyy
8/9 c14 Darksky NightWing-ShadowClan
...I still ship Smokepaw and Wood. Not Smokepaw and Leaf.
8/9 c8 Darksky NightWing-ShadowClan
I ship it
10/6/2020 c2 1KylaNightwing99
It's been years since I read this. You probably don't even go on anymore. And I certainly don't now that ao3 is a thing,,, but I'd like to say this fic in particular has stuck with me for years. Out of everything I read on this site as a kid this one really stood out. And I'm glad I managed to scrounge up my account log in and find it again.

Don't know if you'll ever read this but thank you for writing this fic. 3
8/26/2020 c6 Guest
I’m a bit confused... in canon, idk if it’s different here, Shadowclan does follow the warrior code? Isn’t it just that Brokenstar broke it, and all that happened, but I guess Blackstar was his deputy. But the majority of shadowclan would follow the warrior code, isn’t it. So they wouldn’t kill outside of battle, and even in battle it’s frowned upon severely. Also I don’t think Blackstar would install hatred of Firestar that much, but wouldn’t it be more like thunderclan in general. I mean focusing on one leader does seem a bit obsessive, and I don’t think Blackstar would bother. Sorry if I’m wrong,sI’ve only recently Reread the first 6 books.
8/26/2020 c5 Guest
I don’t really like there being too much of a naming system, like the first part of the name, obviously the second part is systematic, like canon. But the pelt/eye thing, I think it should be vague what the first name should be. While second names are more systematic, even warrior suffixes seem to be coming from the same pool of names. I guess you could say the first names are coming from the same pool as wel... I think I’m looking too much into this lol
8/12/2020 c2 1Titan Complex
sry for my review. have no idea y i wrote that a year ago
7/8/2020 c34 Hailing Storm
Hm, there were a lot of punctuation mistakes in this chapter.
7/7/2020 c27 Hailing Storm
The father is Rowanclaw.
7/7/2020 c24 Hailing Storm
Brown cat…Stick? Bark?
7/7/2020 c21 Hailing Storm
Willow didn't take Birch's place; he took Dandelion's.
7/7/2020 c17 Hailing Storm
I like Dark a lot.
Yellowroot, Whitewater, Stoneice, Duskroot, and Mud deserve to jump into Freezingpool.
Wood, Smokepaw, Tawny, Leaf, and Frost deserve hugs.
7/7/2020 c15 Hailing Storm
No! Frost!
He'd better not die!
7/7/2020 c13 Hailing Storm
Is there going to be a Smokepaw-Leaf ship?
I hope not…
Smokepaw-Wood is better. Unless they're related.
7/7/2020 c12 Hailing Storm
Yes, Earthroot is awesome.
993 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »