for A Christmas Visit

11/30/2019 c4 Scarlett1974
This was wonderful. A fresh take on a Christmas carol. Well done.
10/13/2019 c4 3romabeachgirl
This was an absolutely sweet and perfect GWtW Christmas story!
10/13/2019 c3 romabeachgirl
I'm still teary. Rhett needs to get on the first train to Atlanta and make things right.
10/13/2019 c2 romabeachgirl
It's official! I'm teary as I read this. Rhett's reaction to Scarlett's breakdown and his flashback to Bonnie's first Christmas were poignant , he can learn a necessary lesson before it's too late.
10/13/2019 c1 romabeachgirl
I wanted to save this story for December and re-read it just before Christmas but I just couldn't wait. This first chapter is beautifully written and emotional, especially Rhett's reaction to seeing Bonnie. Rhett definitely needs an intervention if he's been away this long (although I'm not sure the eight months is entirely accurate).
9/25/2018 c4 Francis-rose
Im crying my eyes out. That was so sad yet so beautiful! I can’t believe I’m crying over a fanfiction story. U write beautifully.
2/22/2017 c4 Guest
So beautiful and sweet.. if only
4/7/2013 c4 Firth'sDarcy
LOVELY! What a wonderful story! and it's so soothing to my battered heart! Both of them needed to forgive one another in order to truly be happy. I'm so very glad I read this story!
4/7/2013 c3 Firth'sDarcy
I forgot to mention how lovely it is to have Rhett realize that his beloved Bonnie continues to exist after death. I know he was an atheist in the book but I do think that this belief alone could have helped him. great writing, as always.
4/7/2013 c2 Firth'sDarcy
You are making me cry! It has always upset me how little Rhett really knew Scarlett. He understood her pre the war, but never quite knew how to handle her after it had destroyed her sense of security.
4/7/2013 c1 Firth'sDarcy
I can't remember if I ever reviewed this, but your writing is absolutely wonderful. Clear, crisp and emotional. I especially cried when he first saw Bonnie. And I loved the little details he re noticed about Scarlett that he loved.
8/5/2011 c4 15Vee22
A lovely little story! And such an accurate depiction of what might well have happened to Rhett and Scarlett, had Melanie and Bonnie not intervened. I really like how you've taken two classic stories and merged them together so beautifully. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
5/29/2009 c4 17shaniatwains
BEST.STORY.EVER. You are a geniuss (:

It made me cry ): but iloveit! :D

xoxoo.
5/11/2009 c4 2CCgwtw
Aw! I love this story. Very nice, romantic beyond belief and so sweet. Thanks for writing this - It's a lovely story.
10/25/2008 c4 3BlaqueCat13
This is the best "A Christmas Carol" ever, even better than my favorite, the 1936 version with Reginald Owen.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »