for The New Family Member

10/1/2010 c6 29CeCe Away
Interesting little AU with Sam being born a demon. Liked the theory about demons adapting with gills or whatever they need as well.
5/24/2008 c6 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
5/24/2008 c6 602Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
5/23/2008 c6 3cavetrollgrl
nice chapt. John and Ellen about to go a few rounds was good she's definately a momma grizzly defending her cub. Can't wait to see how they act together during this hunt.
5/8/2008 c5 cavetrollgrl
Poor John he's really in the doghouse now. Nice description of Sam. Poor Dean he's torn between John and Sam and now Ellen and Jo are to to make things interesting. Bobby seemed to take a half demon in stride. When will John finally do the right thing, it better be soon if he doesn't want to lose Dean. Til next chpt please keep it coming.
4/30/2008 c5 602Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
4/30/2008 c5 5princess moon shadow
Love it! Can't wait for more!
4/29/2008 c5 16Poaetpainter
aw!
11/30/2007 c4 roxy071288
OMFG! I love Ghostwriter's story and am totally geeking out about this sequel...when is the next chapter coming?
6/5/2007 c4 3Onthnis
Interesting setup. I am enjoying the interaction of characters and the new AU...keep iy up.
6/5/2007 c4 16Poaetpainter
Ok.. I'm really intreasted whats going to happen because of the collar now. Great chappy
6/5/2007 c4 602Ghostwriter
Oh, nice twist. I love it. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
5/6/2007 c3 Ghostwriter
Awesome. This ties in perfectly with "Helping Out The Hunters". I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
5/6/2007 c3 13immortalwizardpirateelf-fan
O this is getting interesting. Sammy being Ellen's son instead of being John's son. Not only that, but also the son of The Demon. This is getting interesting. Could the thing killing hunters be the other son the Demon had? And is Gordon going to show up?
5/6/2007 c3 roxy071288
OMG! THE TWIST...yay twist! need more...
23 Page 1 2 Next »