FanFiction.Net
for My Arch Nemesis, Prime Time Drama

1/31/2007 c1 4SkyPad
Lol. Stumbled upon this story and found it very funny, quite hilarious and whatnot. JD does like the show on "Scrubs" but you can most def. see him denying it, even to Turk, but esp. to Dr. Cox, who would say THAT. Lol. Good all around.

Personally, I watch Grey's Anatomy when it repeats on Friday's, I think it's a really good show. Scrubs is still the better watch for the dramedy (drama/comedy) though.

NEVER SAY NO TO SCRUBS!

PS: Where've you been? I haven't seen reviews/stories from you in a while. Hope you get back soon, you're an excellent writer.

Happy Days!
1/7/2007 c1 mel
u did dr cox really well i could just imagine it as something he would say in an ep
12/31/2006 c1 Penname0000
It's actually Grey's Anatomy (not that it matters). And I just DVR them both while I watch Scrubs, and then I watch Grey's. And on my other DVR I record CSI and the Office. But I'd have to say that I like Scrubs best.

What I'm saying is, don't shun other shows- just record them. :)
12/19/2006 c1 12Nigiri Ashika
YES YES YES I LOVE YOU

grays anatomy is our arch-nemesis!

scrubs and house are on one team and gay's anatomy is on the other and WE SHALL PREVAIL!

how can people sit through that EVERY SINGLE WEEK?

okay yeah. you probably get my point by now.

~N.A~
12/14/2006 c1 Div Cohen
Personally, I like both. I just videotape Grey's Anatomy and watch it at 9 o'clock, or catch it when it's on some other time.
12/14/2006 c1 thegeek125
haha thats funny... I know I don't like grey's anatomy but one of my friends do..tonites thursday night.. that also means the new show of scrubs..