for Zero Gravity

1/26/2007 c1 1Jodariel
I loved this line: "It was funny how much wandering the desert sands felt like zero gravity..."

I think you should do a sequel focusing on Vash's thoughts as he walks the desert.

Nice writing!
12/24/2006 c1 Haven
Wow...actually just amazing! I loved everthing about it, one line just didnt work for me though. Your style was so mature and brilliant, and then you ruined it with "Are you sad?" I'm not the writer but maybe "Are you crying?" would have been more appropriate, but this short page here is a masterpiece.
12/17/2006 c1 LeQuack
Wow. Even though there were some parts where I didn't get what was going on, this almost made me cry. So depressing! But it was a good piece of writing. =3 Just one question... What's zero gravity mean? (If it's a really stupid question, sorry.) ^^;;
12/15/2006 c1 5Sugar Pill
Very nice! I like the idea of Vash floating in zero gravity, by himself. Interesting that, even as a child, he had a penchant for isolating himself. The description in this was lovely, very flowing.

One question, though: "He all but closed his eyes." What does that mean? He almost closed his eyes? I found this a little confusing. Pulled me out of the story a little.

Otherwise, this was very good! Great job. :)
12/14/2006 c1 10alythia
KYA! I love it! I love it! I love it! XD ('kya'-ed away for the next five minutes in full fangirl mode)

Your portrayal of the characters you borrowed for you fics has amazed me, like all your past works. This Vash has uncertainty and doubtness etched all into and around him; feeling slightly more secure all alone in zero gravity (was there any zero gravity chambers in the manga? I don't remember reading any...). Which pops out a few questions: What is Knives to Vash in this fic? And is this fic written before or after the event that involved Vash stabbing Rem with the fruit knife?

Oh, and I really back you up about Vash being the cutest thing ever in zero gravity, especially when he looked up at Knives with those teary puppy eyes... PUPPY EYES! KYA-! (faints from fangirl overdrive)

All and all, love the angst! XD

Like always, a writing that rivals the professionals'! X3

Write On! :D
12/14/2006 c1 122000993902
I know that you probably are going to think I'm lying when I say this, but I really mean what I'm about to say...

That was one of THE BEST Trigun fics I have EVER read! I absolutely LOVE it! I already liked your writing style, but the thought behind it was so good! It seems as if you put a perfect spin on the idea of Vash and Rem. So wonderful! When you related it back to him wondering in the desert sands as punishment...wow. Masterful work! *instant fav* ...*thinks she said too much...*
12/14/2006 c1 8Dienekes
This is good! I like you're descriptions most.
12/14/2006 c1 15inkydoo
i like this one very much.
12/14/2006 c1 15Ms. Chidori Sagara
aw T_T XD It's fun, XD I really lurve it, I'm inlove with this one too hahaha, or let's say, I'm in love with your oneshots XD put up more soon! :D :D :D
12/14/2006 c1 31AstroLatte
TISSUE! *grabs tissues and cries like a baby*

That's so sad, but I love the imaginary throughout the whole fic. The language is spot on, too.

Another awesome fic from the great Alaena!

I command you to pat yourself on the back for such good work!
12/14/2006 c1 8Amanda The Stampede
What a cute (but kinda sad) oneshot! I like when vash is imagining himself amoung the stars. Your writing is deep! ~_~