FanFiction.Net
for Time of Innocence

7/18/2011 c1 17MaraudingSnitch1314
Awww, so cute! Very nicely written. :) I, too, wish there were more plain old Seto/Atem friendship fics.
11/22/2010 c1 469foxgrl
Aww such a cute little story!

\I agree the Set & Atem romantic stuff is annoying
1/4/2010 c1 19Rivera Moonlight
I also wish their were more non romantic atem and set stories.
6/29/2008 c1 10Lyoness of Avalon
They were so cute when they were little!

I liked this. It was really sweet.
4/21/2008 c1 9S.A.M.Thedragongirl
Aw! So cute! I loved it!
11/17/2007 c1 142Tatsumaki-sama
I loved it! This was such a cute little story about the relationship of those two. It's good to find a non-romance fic about Atemu and Seto once in while.
8/8/2007 c1 35HARPG0
Finally! There's a rated "K" piece that actually is "K." I really enjoyed this piece. It has a lot of style and warmth. A+ for successful use of dialogue! It moves the "slice of life" plot along.

CKH Gosselin
3/8/2007 c1 10BlackDiceGambit
This was really well written and I am so so so very grateful that there is at least one person who knows how to write. It seems to me that everything that I have read thus far has been an utter headache from the time it takes to figure out what they're saying to the annoying little things like POV switching randomly.

Whatever the case may be. This story was a breath of fresh air. You are an amazing writer. This fic was just lovely. An excellent read!

-Tari
12/18/2006 c1 9Misura
I liked reading this - it was sweet and fun and pointless, and completely free of angst and melodrama.
12/17/2006 c1 47Yami-Yugi3
Aw cute. ^_^
12/17/2006 c1 3Undertaker of the Sith
Yes I did indeed enjoy this pointless bit of writing. ^^ I also wish there were more non-romatic Seto/Atemu fics...I love reading about the two. Your pointless little story here was very nice and well written, good job. ^^
12/17/2006 c1 62xt1me
cute.
12/16/2006 c1 Journey Maker
Hey, this is a really good story. Won't you reconsider and make it a longer story? Great Job..