for Shall We Dance?

love VxM fluff, and it wasn't OOC or anything
6/9/2009 c1 14Crystal Twilight
Cute. Good work.
12/24/2007 c1 Anomia Grey
I absolutely love the way you write Vash. You really get into that odd noggin of his, and your fics are incredibly entertaining... thanks for satisfying the Trigun addiction in this goofy fangirl!
4/15/2007 c1 Pyromoogle
It was really cute! You are great at any fluff, so don't even worry about it! You captured the characters beautifully, which is very hard to do, especially from Meryl's point of view. Again, it was beautifully written. good job!
2/15/2007 c1 18Felflowne
*is in ur account readin ur ficz*

Another really nice one, I love the awkwardness of this one, good job!
1/19/2007 c1 2DestroyingAngels
I loved it, and if you don't mind me using an oxymoron...it had a bitter sweet tone to it that made it fit to the characters.
1/5/2007 c1 LotusDevi
I liked this story. It was nice and quite well written. I liked how you made the characters look real. A tad cheesy at the end but then again, I suppose that's the nature of stories like these. Good job!

~LotusDevi~
1/1/2007 c1 25OTP
lovely pure lovliness and fluff
12/22/2006 c1 8Amanda The Stampede
Yay for fluff! XD
12/22/2006 c1 mouse
Nice mix of sweet and sad.

Thanks!
12/22/2006 c1 5Sugar Pill
Yay for awkwardness. :)
12/19/2006 c1 31AstroLatte
I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU!

This has to be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me! *super ignoramus hug* Thank you! You're the best!

The fic was amazing! Of course it has the darker, undertones that you are so very famous for, but I love them mixed with the fluffy goodness of VxM! Vash's character is right on. His trailing thoughts and childish nature is so cute! Meryl was amazing too! I love the part about her changing from motherly to businesslike! Super awesome!

What a great story! I'm so happy it was for me!
12/18/2006 c1 15Ms. Chidori Sagara
hahaha yeah! kind of awkward, but it's really nice, me and my friend read it, and she was like "I think I just swallowed a gum," hahahahaha XD I like so much! *hugs* you should update your fanfics soon! :D and MORE ONESHOTS :D
12/18/2006 c1 11pottachu
aww, your not terrible at Vash and Meryl fluff! I liked the idea, the picture of them dancing has often entered my mind but I have yet to find a story for it. Besides several typos, I didn't see any real big errors, though I do think you could have used a little more imagery. I liked how you wrote about their formalities, I think even Vash has some of those. Both of them were in character from my point of view. Thanks for the read!

Cheers!
12/18/2006 c1 1CrystalRaindrop007
Hehe ... awkward. Sometimes, when things get too awkward I look away, but you managed to make me read it the whole way through without even glancing somewhere else. :D Yayness for you!

Anyway, this was really cute! Good job on it. :D