for Crusade

10/17/2007 c20 skylie
Great job as usual! I reread all the chapters you wrote so far to kill time until your next update ^_^ I agree that the story is much more realistic with Cagalli and Athrun not falling in love until they really get to know one another (I get the sense that Athrun might be falling for her already but doesn't realize it quite yet). The beginning part of the chapter was dark and as usual, well written...wonder who you "casted" as the Lord and the Lady...although, since you mentioned Rey, I have a slight idea :D...looking forward to the next chapter and eager to see how the plot develops.
10/11/2007 c20 gallimaufri
I agree with denden-chan.

This story is really good & really in depth.

& Even though the rate that Cagalli & Athrun are going is really slow, the story shows events that build up their relationship from mere acquantainces to something more. And these events tie in to the fact that there is a war in the midst, and not some unbelievable other thing. Props to you.
10/10/2007 c15 3Cagalli Cross
This has got to be the best chapter so far. But I am only saying that because Cagalli just beat Athrun in the mock brawl. I really enjoy reading your story; it is one of my favourites. Well, I am off to read the next chapter. Hope it is as good as this one was. Keep up the good work!
10/10/2007 c20 conspiratory
Scenes that delineate a mortal's truest horrors, of an intermingling sense of consternation and passionate anguish, form the centerpiece of the story. Perhaps glimpses of the past neither constitute the plotline of the work, nor play a significant role in the disentanglement of tension and resolution, and yet oftentimes, of every depiction embedded within a literary piece, these sketches of a character's unrepressed reality define both the genuine nature of the work and the credibility of its writer. They instill something within us, as onlookers, that sets us apart from that of the other personnages in a story, as we observe them from another dimension. We become more comprehensive and learn to relay what we have learned, through these flashbacks, to what we will learn, and become able to uncover symbolic significance in the character's future actions. Brought upon fervently enough, these portrayals are ultimately what allow literature to perpetuate through time.

I believe that one would find something missing within themselves, in neglecting to read a scene as crucial as such. I, for one, enjoyed it completely, and find it reminiscent of cinematography depicting the Ancient World.
10/9/2007 c20 me
I love you~~!

this is a really GOOD+ story~~ *contented sigh*

hehehe,

keep up the good work~!
10/9/2007 c20 8Hades.Throne.Heiress
Maybe Athurn got Cagalli sick =O I love Shinn's overreaction =) It was really cute.

I can't believe a 14 year old was going to battle... and was captured and he killed so brutally :S Stabbing in the eye seems gross...

Update soon ^_^ I wonder if Shinn's gunna walk in on them again...
10/9/2007 c10 7EXY.Uli
wait...when you said songtress at the part about the message to Duke Fortune...did you mean Lacus, or the person in Zaft? ...if it's lacus, that would be like...woah...anyway great story, i love it. keep up the good work! oh and if you can, read mine. lol. update soon!
10/9/2007 c20 12wrecked
man. i can't tell you how much i love this story.
10/9/2007 c20 d-ray
first tome reviewing for this story...and it's such a good story. it's totally different then any other Asucaga story i've read so far. just on bit of confusion...didn't you have andrew waltfeld be cagalli's escort in the first chapter as Sr. Andrew? r they two different characters or is waltfeld the spy king zala was talking about before? if it's not the case then pls ignore this comment.

love the story and cant wait for the next update!
10/9/2007 c20 moi
such a good story. its really amazing. and i love how athrun style of talking changes when he talks to cagalli.. its more informal and sounds a bit more young.. is more as if he could be himself when cagalli is around

the third part of the chapter is slightly strange and confusing though. does athrun know that the waterbed he's laid on is cagalli? does he know he was talking to her? i guess its confusing as he's not quite straight in the head at that moment. some time is almost as if he's talking to a nameless female (which we know its cagalli). somehow i don't think he'll spill the bean if he knows its cagalli. that the admission is because he doesn't know its her.. but someone he associates with his mother.

a bit more description on the action might be better, was he sitting or lying down, its rather confusing for me to imagine the situation.

anyway. these are just some thoughts, pls ignor them if you don't agree. i can't wait to read the next chapter.
10/8/2007 c20 10Devils Anarchist
aw...there getting somewhat closer.

how sweet!

I wonder whats going to happen, i man he forgot his shirt and everything...ECK/! cant wait!
10/8/2007 c20 for3st snow
yay!you upadated as promised^^whens the next chapter?cant wait to read it...

woah...gettin whipped with a whip thats on fire...(shudder)
10/8/2007 c20 jess
I WILL ALWAYS LUV IT! ITS THE BEST!
10/8/2007 c20 MBF-Strike Rouge
I get really excited when I see how long the chapter is because that means there's more to read :)

...wow Athrun...graphic...makes me cringe...but good for him that he escaped and the rain soothing his back

More fluff haha, love the last line!

Thanks for writing/updating this story!
10/8/2007 c19 MBF-Strike Rouge
Another really long chapter! That's good :)

Haha I like how Cagalli could boss Athrun around while the other soldiers couldn't.

Yay for fluff :)

Athrun's back feels like sandpaper? Wow...that's a strong image...
1,068 « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »