for The Day We First Met

6/17/2006 c1 4Maria656
very sweet
8/23/2005 c1 CCl4
6/18/2004 c1 Pink
\I know its really late to read this, but i've read it so many times without reviewing i think othe story deserves one of my reviews, it was excellent!

I hope you carry on writting these M/L fics because i've got a feeling everyone is loosing the faith in Dark Angel all together let alon the favourite couple in the history of romance!

Remember to keep the faith and i'd love to read more of your new stuff!
3/9/2002 c1 hay25
it's great, i didn't realise that it was a retelling of how they meet, but it's great. please write more
2/5/2002 c1 Maggie
Great story!I loved it, I like how you incorporated Kendra and Origional Cindy into it too, keep up the great fics!
7/22/2001 c1 QuikryTallOne
I loved it! It's so awsome!
7/7/2001 c1 MochaGenie
Wow, you must be REALLY "psyched" to be able to write out such a good story. Ok, now this is done, maybe it's time to go back and save logan and MAX and everybody from dying =)

Good work!
7/4/2001 c1 7Domino Nermandi
*grin* That was really cute! A wonderful antidote to all these dark and gloomy post-AJBAC fics! *grin* I loved it!
7/2/2001 c1 Radioactive Monkey
Me like. Really cute story. Must pay attention to that writing you do in class... :)
6/27/2001 c1 16Teris Xenite
Very cute story!
6/27/2001 c1 CD
I really liked it. Keep on writing!
6/27/2001 c1 aliseeus
very cool. i was starting to get lost with the whole high school thing, but the end explained it really well. great job!
6/27/2001 c1 2Lanna Jne
*laughs* Hey, that was pretty good! I was thinking that maybe you'd spawn off an entirely new AU fic, using that as the stepping-stone, but instead you changed it into a bedtime story. *huge grin* I like it! But seriously, if you ever "run out of material," come back to this one and write the rest of high school. Where's Zack and the others? It'd be a WONDERfUL fic! ^_^ Sorry, I got ahead of myself... Keep up the wonderful work!
6/25/2001 c1 mizzay
man! dat story was wow, great shippery stuff, excellent...i could go on but...you know(ur story was amazing)
6/25/2001 c1 1star girl2
aawwwwww perfect and cute. Now i wanna read more of these alt. universe stories. i liked it alot u should write another on or add on. :) thanks for brightening my day! :)
24 Page 1 2 Next »